• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Establishment 1 View Post

Sorry about your injection site.

Wonder what they really gave you.
    Only Bill Gates knows.
    Make the world a better place, punch a Trumper in the face.

Comment

• Of course he doesn’t.
      Missouri Gov. Mike Parson says he does not support vaccine passports within the state, "just like he never supported statewide mask mandates in Missouri," his spokeswoman said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
        Of course he doesn’t.
        Dude, no one is going to require vaccine passports. They're not going to be a thing. You're fighting imaginary battles.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post

Dude, no one is going to require vaccine passports. They're not going to be a thing. You're fighting imaginary battles.
          I don't want them: but I could see them as a move for indoor concerts sooner rather than later.

Comment

• I email my kids' vaccine passports to their school every year.
            My dog needs one for the groomer and dog training place too
            No big deal

ETA: So odd that we are willing to take this step to protect our and other people's pets, yet it is so controversial to do the same to protect human life.
            Last edited by Whatdapint; 04-02-2021, 07:35 AM.
            Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whatdapint View Post
              I email my kids' vaccine passports to their school every year.
              My dog needs one for the groomer and dog training place too
              No big deal

ETA: So odd that we are willing to take this step to protect our and other people's pets, yet it is so controversial to do the same to protect human life.
              It's super frustrating that it's the same morons who bitch about restrictions and masking, thereby prolonging the pandemic, who are also against taking the vaccine and/or vaccine passports. Just an overall drag on humanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

I don't want them: but I could see them as a move for indoor concerts sooner rather than later.
                No way I'm going to that concert.

Comment

• Vaccine passports is something I'm not on board with. I just got my second shot yesterday, and have always worn a mask. I guess I'm a different moron.

Comment

• Also, can't wait to go to an event. Pretty much any event will be fine, at this point.

Comment

• Why are we against them? Not seeing the problem.

How does this affect our staunch support of voter id?

Comment

• This has nothing to do with voter id, so I guess my position on that would not be changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by drat View Post
                          This has nothing to do with voter id, so I guess my position on that would not be changed.
                          Why does someone need proof to vote but not proof to show they won't make anyone deathly ill?
                          Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• Yes, of course we have to show our kids have been vaccinated so they can go to school, play sports, etc., which makes all the sense in the world.

But certain segments of the country are deep within the death grip of anti-science, and death cult virtue signaling, so it's never going to be a thing. Perhaps we will see measures like MLB, if you meet certain criteria, your business, event, etc. can have relaxed rules, as a means of encouraging people to get the vaccine.

We have come to a weird place where "freedom" means I want to come into your store without my mask, or I want to buy a sandwich in your restaurant with my gun, or I want to come to your event and infect people without a vaccine. I'm so old I remember when it just meant I want to run my business, but I don't want to serve black people.

Still you are going to have to be vaccinated to travel to almost any foreign country.
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppg shg View Post
                              Still you are going to have to be vaccinated to travel to almost any foreign country.
                              I'm against passports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whatdapint View Post

Why does someone need proof to vote but not proof to show they won't make anyone deathly ill?
                                You can be vaccinated and still get Covid. It's not 100%. You could still pass it on to people.

Comment

Working...
                                X