COVID vaccination side effects experienced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post

There's already a lot of racial disparity in who is getting the vaccine. I guess we might as well make people show an ID when they enter places as well so we can discriminate some more against them.
    I guess you saw the tweet from the Libertarians saying not vaccinated = Star of David (and similar marks) during the Holocaust?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

I guess you saw the tweet from the Libertarians saying not vaccinated = Star of David (and similar marks) during the Holocaust?
      No.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post

No.
        That’s where they went yesterday and it got everyone bent out of shape.

Comment

• My wife who is register about everywhere despite not being eligible until April 9 is beginning to show irritation with people younger than her she knows that aren't in any of the eligible professions getting vaccinated.

Comment

• I got my first shot on Monday evening. Other than soreness at the injection site, I've had no side effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
              My wife who is register about everywhere despite not being eligible until April 9 is beginning to show irritation with people younger than her she knows that aren't in any of the eligible professions getting vaccinated.
              And, just a few minutes after posting this she gets an appointment at SSM for tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Somebody want to tell me I'm wrong? I have been doing some googling and it looks like after a couple weeks the first Moderna shot is pretty effective, no?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cdc-...effective.html

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                  Somebody want to tell me I'm wrong? I have been doing some googling and it looks like after a couple weeks the first Moderna shot is pretty effective, no?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cdc-...effective.html
                  80% effective after first shot. Pfizer 52%; J & J 66%

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
                    Good news

Sweet!

- BHR
                    So many people in the same device…

Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

That's right up there with the Facebook meme shared by a few of my friends who are ingnorant Trumpers...

Something about "Obedient pets get a reward" in conjunction with Krispy Kreme doughnuts giving away doughnuts to people who show their CDC vaccination card.

Comment

• Fuckin BZ. Get your 2nd shot in your other arm he says!

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab today, along with my wife and my 17 year old. No problems for either, but I had a golf ball sized swelling around my injection site. Cold compresses applied, and looks ok now.
                        From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppg shg View Post
                          Fuckin BZ. Get your 2nd shot in your other arm he says!

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab today, along with my wife and my 17 year old. No problems for either, but I had a golf ball sized swelling around my injection site. Cold compresses applied, and looks ok now.
                          Sorry about your injection site.

Wonder what they really gave you.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• I was told by the fine folks of twitter that old people are basically dropping dead left and right after getting the vaccine!

Also, don't go down the rabbit hole like I just did on twitter. Seriously, don't do it.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor
                            Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by El Establishment 1 View Post

AIDS
                              Official Lounge Sponsor
                              Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by El Establishment 1 View Post

From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Working...
                                X