No announcement yet.

COVID vaccination side effects experienced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an oh so slight soreness at the injection site late yesterday and last night, pretty much gone now.
    Did you all like Nancy? Yeah?
    Know who else likes Nancy? My hard cock.

- Norm MacDonald

Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

Comment

• Originally posted by Utah View Post
      I didn't even feel the shot at all. Didn't know she was done until she told me I could go wait for 15 minutes.
      Same. Felt like someone had flicked me with their finger.
      It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by wad View Post
        Just an oh so slight soreness at the injection site late yesterday and last night, pretty much gone now.

Originally posted by wad View Post
        the injection site
        From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• I felt it. Seems like that's what we're doing here

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ice View Post
            I felt it. Seems like that's what we're doing here
            Puss
            Make the world a better place, punch a Trumper in the face.

Comment

• I blacked out last night and when I came to the windows in my living room were shattered, there was broken glass all over, and the TV was broken as well. Was really afraid that was a side effect of the vaccine - but then I remembered I watched the Blues game last night.
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

• 3/10

Comment

• It’s been 24 hours since my second Moderna. So far so good, a bit of a sore arm.

Comment

• Study shows Pfizer instigates strong immune response after a single dose.

One dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine offers an immune response similar to that generated by infection and could also offer protection from variants to people who have previously had the virus, a British study said on Friday. Britain in December opted to extend the gap between doses in its vaccine rollout to up to 12 weeks, with officials saying they were confident in their analysis that initial doses of Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines generated some protection. The study, led by Sheffield and Oxford Universities with support from the UK Coronavirus Immunology Consortium, and released as a pre-print on Friday, found 99% of people generate strong immune responses after one dose of the Pfizer-Biontech vaccine.
                    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• All kidding aside, I did have massive fatigue today. And my whole body aches. But no fever, no nausea, no headaches. Just felt really tired and groggy all day long.
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

• I received my first Pfizer yesterday afternoon, and so far I am just feeling soreness in my upper arm.

I tested positive for Covid a week before Christmas - if that makes any difference with the side effects.

Comment

• Everyone I know that has been vaccinated that had Covid within the last six months has had terrible reactions to the vax. Very sick for at least two days. Not a big sample, 7 people but still had the same commonality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
                            Everyone I know that has been vaccinated that had Covid within the last six months has had terrible reactions to the vax. Very sick for at least two days. Not a big sample, 7 people but still had the same commonality.
                            We had vaccines six months ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

We had vaccines six months ago?
                              That’s not what he said.
                              Did you all like Nancy? Yeah?
                              Know who else likes Nancy? My hard cock.

- Norm MacDonald

Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

Comment

• Now that I am up and moving around - I definitely have some body aches today.

my daughter received her first Pfizer at lunchtime yesterday and her arm was sore before she went to bed, along with nausea all night long.

her Covid experience three months ago was very mild, as she only dealt with sinus drainage and some headaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X