• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whatdapint View Post
    I'm scheduled for tomorrow through St Chuck County
    Sweet. What tier you guys on?

Comment

• Looks like we are still on 1b Tier 2. I wasn't expecting anything till Tier 3.
      My parents got their second dose 2-3 weeks ago.
      My wife has not heard anything.
      Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whatdapint View Post
        I'm scheduled for tomorrow through St Chuck County
        Blazefish is not impressed

Comment

• Tier 6 Level 8
          It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• DeSantis basically selling vaccines to the wealthy. Anyone surprised? And look who wrote the big check.

In fact, the only people from Key Largo who gave to DeSantis’ political committee live in Ocean Reef. All 17 of them had given the governor contributions of $5,000 each through December 2020, according to the Florida Division of Elections.

But on Feb. 25, one resident of Ocean Reef, Bruce Rauner, the former Republican governor of Illinois and former chairman of the Chicago-based private equity firm, GTCR, increased his contribution and wrote a $250,000 check.
            Ocean Reef Club, a wealthy Florida Keys gated community, received enough vaccines for its over-65 residents by mid-January, according to an email sent to residents.
            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• I’m in treatment for cancer and am signed up all over the state on different lists. It’s so much fucking bullshit. Not gonna fucking chase the needle. If I die of COVID before they contact me every mother fucking person who gets the shot before me but is supposed to be after my tier will have my blood on their hands. You know who you are.
              So many people in the same device…

Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

Comment

• Ha
                2017 sponsee of Aledmys Diaz
                2016 sponsor of Stephen "Piss" Piscotty also know as "Biscuits"
                *2015 sponsor of Randall Grichuk
                *Sponsoree of CG
                2014 (and 2013) sponsor of Kevin Siegrist

Comment

• Originally posted by El Establishment 1 View Post
                  Probably got the asthmer.
                  https://twitter.com/mattbooshell/sta...129845248?s=20
                  From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• There's a small pharmacy in Dellwood that has both Moderna and JJ. Sawl it on CNN just now.

Comment

• Former Illinois Gov Bruce Rauner wrote a $250,000 check to Florida Gov Ron DeSantis after the gated Florida Keys complex where Rauner now lives got vaccines before the rest of Florida.
                      https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...249666463.html
                      From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CL93NdqH...d=v31k5hx8ires

Comment

• Ha! A lot of that going on.

Comment

• There are open appointments in Columbia for the next 3 days at this link: https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories...ccine#schedule.
                            Official Lounge sponsor of Kolten Wong

Comment

• Sister went to Hannibal and got the Moderna one this morning. Texted her and said-Good deal, hopefully no side effects.

She replied back- Not so lucky, Having some issues. Headed to hospital in Pike County. Have taken my allergy meds but doc wants me to go to ER.

Comment

• Yikes.
                                Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                                -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                                X