No announcement yet.

(L) The 2021 Blues Game Tonight Thread; Tarasenko requests trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's also hard to say what moves will be needed until after Seattle completes their roster.
    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Originally posted by marco View Post
      I remember when our prospect pool was Marty Reasoner and that was it.
      Justin Papineau and Eric Boguniecki like this.
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

• Originally posted by Blues Fan in TX View Post

Justin Papineau and Eric Boguniecki like this.
        Remember when Paps scored 5 goals in a pre-season game?
        25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
        Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

I feel like some of these newer contracts are not compatible with rebuilding while at the same time not having the assets to properly field a contender.
          Well, I think the Blues owners need butts in seats. So you have to have some guys that can win you some games every once in a while. Armstrong has done that with his contracts but also he doesn’t have any giant contracts like Bobrovsky in FL or... even Pietro in Vegas (who btw scored less GAR than Faulk this year). The challenge is going to be drafting because keeping an average roster together means drafting in the teens. Colorado is built on top 5 choices that they nailed. I think we’re going to try and build without that luxury which to me seems destined for failure. I’ve said it 100 times and I’ll say it again - we were so lucky to get our cup. The roster was far from perfect and it completely fell apart fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppg shg View Post
            Well not much to be said.

Hopefully Perron is given his unconditional release.
            This post has not aged well since 3 days ago!!!

Comment

Remember when Paps scored 5 goals in a pre-season game?
              He was no Peter Sejna.
              Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by stlbluz View Post

He was no Peter Sejna.
                Sejna!

Comment

• Rutherford gives out his end of year report card: https://theathletic.com/2610023/2021...shared-article
                  Forwards:

Perron A+
                  ROR A
                  Bozak B+
                  Kyrou B
                  Sunny B
                  Hoffman B-
                  Barbie B-
                  Mac C+
                  de la Rose C+
                  Schenn C
                  Blais C-
                  Thomas D+
                  Clifford D+
                  Tank D
                  Sanford F
                  Schwartz F

Defense:

Faulk A-
                  Walman B+
                  Gunny B
                  Krug B-
                  Mikkola C+
                  Parayko C
                  Scandella C
                  Bortz D+
                  Dunn F

Goalies:

Binner B-
                  Husso C+

Coach/GM:

Berube D+
                  Army D-

Comment

• F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

Comment

• Def graded on a curve.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Where's ppg when we truly need him.

Comment

• Sounds like the comments from Armstrong regarding Schwartz are that he either wants to play hardball or he isn’t interested in bringing him back. Also mentioned he was going through personal stuff which is strange.

Im really not sure how to project the rest of Schwartz’s career, but he’s been a pretty important player for us and whether we are losing that because he sucks now or he leaves, either one hurts a lot and just puts us deeper in a hole.

Comment

• I saw ol Schwartz last night at O + O.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Originally posted by El Establishment 1 View Post
                              I saw ol Schwartz last night at O + O.
                              Did he look down to you?

Comment

• I think I am taller than him. He is scrappier though.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                                X