Throws: Left
    Pos: RP

Born: January 15, 1974, Chicago, IL, United States
    Full Name: Raymond Keith King
    College: Lambuth (TN)
    Experience: 5 years
    2003 Salary: $600,000

Kaiser's right. He's a big boy.

Lefties everywhere. Anyway, I think that I will like sponsoring him more than I liked sponsoring Fassero. I don't remember seeing this guy much, but I believe he's the one who threw a wild pitch during an intentional walk to one of the Cardinals last year. I remember thinking, hey, he would fit in nicely as a Cardinal.

I have decided that he won't throw wild pitches during intentional walks anymore though. And I plan on explaining that to him in Jupiter too...that will be right before I give him an authentic cardinalgirl autographed baseball to remind him who his sponsor is, you know.

Okay, what do we think of him? Think POSITIVE.

Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

He was probably the only person we could have gotten that can outeat Fatsero. Score one for King.

Comment

Take every post I made about thread, and cut and paste it here.

Same thing.

he sucks.

HAVE YOU PEOPLE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM THROWING A WILD PITCH ON AN INTENTIONAL WALK WITH A MAN ON THIRD AT BUSCH LAST YEAR???????????????????

He sucks donkey cock.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

That dude's HUGE.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Big guy...sort of like Lee Smith. I wonder if he'll take five minutes to walk in from the bullpen like Big Lee did.

Comment

HAVE YOU PEOPLE FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIM THROWING A WILD PITCH ON AN INTENTIONAL WALK WITH A MAN ON THIRD AT BUSCH LAST YEAR???????????????????
            DID YOU READ MY POST?

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Comment

NO, I SAW THAT FAT BASTARD'S FACE AND THOUGHT IT NEEDED TO BE SAID.

I never read your babble.

Especially your biased reporting about a fat slob that you are sponsoring.

Comment

Sparrow,

be nice to me.

asscake.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Feb 27 2004, 10:39 AM
                  Sparrow,

be nice to me.

asscake.
                  Fine.

But I will not be nice to that TUB O FUCKIN LARD Ray Ray King.

Lankford, Pace, meet the new guy.....King Diggler

Comment

Ol' Burger King has to be an improvement on Fassero. Perhaps one of our knowledgeable people here can give us an evaluation of him, since I really haven't seen that much of him.

CG, you had better not be joking about giving him your autograph. You MUST do this, and you MUST explain that you are his sponsor and what that means. Tell him to visit the board, too.
                    I'm always right.

Comment

cg, I think Capt Jack had a "friend" come to visit, if'n you know what I mean...he hasn't been his usual sweet-natured self lately...and if he takes your parking space, I'll loan you Luis Martinez!

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Feb 27 2004, 08:42 AM
                        Ol' Burger King has to be an improvement on Fassero. Perhaps one of our knowledgeable people here can give us an evaluation of him, since I really haven't seen that much of him.

CG, you had better not be joking about giving him your autograph. You MUST do this, and you MUST explain that you are his sponsor and what that means. Tell him to visit the board, too.
                        Tough against lefties, who were 19 for 95 against him (.200) last season with a .260 OBP. Has been pretty effective his entire career, posting a sub-4.00 ERA in every full season (all four of them). Seems to like to eat a lot.

STATS Inc. scouting report from ESPN.com:

2003 Season
                        Ray King was one of busiest pitchers in baseball last year, falling one appearance shy of tying the Braves franchise record for games pitched in a season. Serving as the Braves' lefthanded setup man, King limited first batters to a .169 batting average, and had 14 straight shutout appearances from June 3 through July 2.Pitching, Defense & HittingKing is rubber-armed reliever who is effective against batters from both sides of the plate. He features a sweeping slider and a fastball in the 88-90 MPH range. He mixes in a splitter to righthanded hitters, and does an outstanding job of keeping all of his pitches down in the strike zone. King has only average hands as a defender. As a lefty, he is able to freeze baserunners at first with a slight hesitation in his delivery. His job description does not include hitting.

2004 Outlook
                        King proved to be the perfect fit in the Atlanta bullpen. He becomes more effective the more he pitches, which makes him invaluable during the latter days of the pennant race. If he doesn't return to Atlanta, it primarily will be for money reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 27 2004, 10:35 AM

People seemed to have forgotten about that.
                          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Thanks, Dev.

I knew he worked a lot. His stuff sounds similar to Kline's which is not all bad, but not all good either.

I still don't like the fact that Drew was traded, but he's probably a good pickup, especially for the money.
                            I'm always right.

Comment

With each posting I get more depressed.

When do we get to the good guys?

Comment

Working...
                              X