You're Going to get Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow groove View Post

Yeah, that's a question I actually raised here a couple weeks ago when officials believed a new variant was on the horizon. Personal decision for everyone, of course. The only right answer is to get something that's been approved, sooner than later.
    Plus I'm Moderna so I'm not looking forward to that sledgehammer hit again.

Comment

• The recommendation is to not wait to get the booster. Delta is still the primary variant and if your immunity has waned and you haven't gotten the third shot, you're at higher risk for a breakthrough infection.

Plus, there's no way to know if omicron will actually become the primary strain or if delta keeps the title.

And if they have to come up with a completely new recipe for the omicron booster, then that version may not work against delta.
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
        The recommendation is to not wait to get the booster. Delta is still the primary variant and if your immunity has waned and you haven't gotten the third shot, you're at higher risk for a breakthrough infection.

Plus, there's no way to know if omicron will actually become the primary strain or if delta keeps the title.

And if they have to come up with a completely new recipe for the omicron booster, then that version may not work against delta.
        This, and I think they said you need to get the booster after 8 months after the initial shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post

This, and I think they said you need to get the booster after 8 months after the initial shot.
          Anyone over 18 can get the booster 6 months after 2nd shot
          Sketch in STL
          Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

• Originally posted by sketch View Post

This. Confirmed with Walgreens last week while picking up a script. I'm due in February.
            Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by sketch View Post

Actually received my booster 181 days after my second shot. One additional day to grow on.
              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I'm over 3 months overdue for booster if that's the timeline.

"
                Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

• It's heeeeeeere
                  The state health department was notified of a sample presumed positive from a St. Louis resident who recently had traveled domestically.
                  Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• I for one embrace our Covid overlords.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
                      The recommendation is to not wait to get the booster. Delta is still the primary variant and if your immunity has waned and you haven't gotten the third shot, you're at higher risk for a breakthrough infection.

I've got an appointment to get boosted next Wednesday at Walgreens. Pfizer again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.sabe View Post

Smokes can't be good for covid.
                        Covid can be good for smoking…
                        Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• The new my dog ate my homework for kids.

Teacher, I think, cough cough, I have a fever.
                          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

• Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                            The new my dog ate my homework for kids.

Teacher, I think, cough cough, I have a fever.
                            Problem is that means doctors note and negative tests for the entire household to return to school. If you don’t do that our district requires two weeks out.
                            Catfish Hunter
                            Last edited by Catfish Hunter; 12-04-2021, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• For those of you who've had this crap: how long did it stick around?

This shit has knocked me on my ass.
                              It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Are you vaxxed? I was and it was 8 days of the longest I've been that sick. The cough just knocked me out with no sleep and hardly an appetite. Lots of smoothie king.

Comment

Working...
                                X