No announcement yet.

You're Going to get Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a coupon from CVS. I think it was $5 for a $20 or more purchase.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
      I got a coupon from CVS. I think it was $5 for a $20 or more purchase.
      No smokes there either
      Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• No alcohol, ephedrine or lottery allowed.
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by drat View Post

You buy a pack of smokes with that?
          Smokes can't be good for covid.

Comment

• UFC president Dana White is in isolation while he and his family recover from COVID-19 after contracting the virus following a Thanksgiving gathering. White revealed his positive diagnosis during an appearance on the "Jim Rome Podcast" on Wednesday. After finding out that he had COVID-19, White immediately called UFC broadcaster, comedian, and podcaster Joe Rogan. Rogan tested positive to COVID-19 in late August and underwent an onslaught of treatment that included monoclonal antibodies, ivermec

Comment

• Seems like the holdouts got all the best vaccine incentives the first time around. I'm not getting the booster until they sweeten the deal some more.
              You can't kill terror
              So let's declare war
              There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.sabe View Post

Smokes can't be good for covid.
                Smoke thru a mask

Comment

• Just for kicks I spent some time re-reading the start of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
                    Just for kicks I spent some time re-reading the start of this thread.
                    Hooooooooooow was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
                      Just for kicks I spent some time re-reading the start of this thread.
                      Now THAT is a slow ass day.

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

• LOL.. Imagine going to Joe Rogan for medical advice.

"

Comment

• First known omicron in Colorado is in Littleton.
                          Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post

I'm not sure he knows who Rogan is. Trump voter, Reagan lover, Fox News watcher, addicted to QAnon Twitter.
                            Geez! Sounds like pops is already vaxed of a different kind.

Sorry to hear of his recent health issues. Do whatever you can to encourage him to boost his immune system, not suppress it. I have a feeling shit's about to get really real again for the uninitiated.

Good luck to all.
                            slow groove
                            Last edited by slow groove; 12-03-2021, 01:50 PM.
                            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
                              I’m torn about getting a booster now or waiting for the omicron tweaked one.
                              Yeah, that's a question I actually raised here a couple weeks ago when officials believed a new variant was on the horizon. Personal decision for everyone, of course. The only right answer is to get something that's been approved, sooner than later.
                              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post

Yeah, I don't like to talk about it much cause it fucking sucks. Who wants to see their dad fall down that goddamn rabbit hole? But I've started to accept it at this point, it's been 5 years of this crap. If he would just get the fucking booster I honestly wouldn't care about all the other goofy shit. But he honestly thinks the booster shot is killing people.
                                Damn Ts and Ps to both of you. I feel very lucky neither of my parents went down that hole. I think my dad is historically Republican but just never admits it, but he hasn't fallen for any of the Trump or covid hoax shit.

"

Comment

Working...
                                X