No announcement yet.

You're Going to get Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've said it before but if I was Fauci, I would have noped out to an early retirement a long time ago. If I'm trying to help people and they are shitting on me in return, c-ya.

Comment

• What would you do if you were an attention whore?
      Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• Yeah, Fauci has been the director of the NIAID since 1984 and his experience includes dealing with HIV/AIDS, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu and Ebola among other things.

But he decided now, at 80 years old, that the worst global pandemic in 100 years is the perfect time for him to start attention whoring.
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• I'm glad he finally got his time to shine.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.sabe View Post
            I'm glad he finally got his time to shine.
            Saber!

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
              Yeah, Fauci has been the director of the NIAID since 1984 and his experience includes dealing with HIV/AIDS, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu and Ebola among other things.

But he decided now, at 80 years old, that the worst global pandemic in 100 years is the perfect time for him to start attention whoring.
              He’s never had a chance to attention whore on this level. Unless you were a part of his specific branch of the medical community, two years ago you had never heard of the man. Now he is on everyone’s television screen and radio dial. Don’t kid yourself that he’s not loving this.
              Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

Comment

• Originally posted by wad View Post
                What would you do if you were an attention whore?
                You're our attention whore.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

What would you do if you were an attention whore?
                  No need to gather more ideas, buddy. You're doing just fiiiine.

Ha! Damn you, BC! Early bird gets the worm...
                  Vision Boarding all up in this bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post
                    Hey Drat, how was your Turkey day?
                    It was good, dude. Low stress. Just went a few blocks to my mom's house, and hung there all day and night. What about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ice View Post

Saber!
                      Are you gonna do this every time he posts? Just curious, no biggie.

Comment

He’s never had a chance to attention whore on this level. Unless you were a part of his specific branch of the medical community, two years ago you had never heard of the man. Now he is on everyone’s television screen and radio dial. Don’t kid yourself that he’s not loving this.
                        Attention whores don't wait for opportunities. They create them.
                        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post

Attention whores don't wait for opportunities. They create them.
                          Precisely

Comment

• Originally posted by drat View Post

Are you gonna do this every time he posts? Just curious, no biggie.
                            Only the ones that are classics. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Became a member of the cool kids club this morning. Shit has knocked me on my ass for 2 days. Damn you Thanksgiving. I didn't even get to eat everything I wanted.
                              It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekken View Post
                                Became a member of the cool kids club this morning. Shit has knocked me on my ass for 2 days. Damn you Thanksgiving. I didn't even get to eat everything I wanted.
                                Wut

Comment

Working...
                                X