Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has done uglier than Rosie..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think has done uglier than Rosie..

Ladies and Gents,

Your thoughts???
    Jack Sparrow...I can almost gurantee this
    0.00%
    Matt75...he says he's up to 88+..so chances are high
    0.00%
    Schwahalahalalalalalala....my money is on him.
    0.00%
    TTB...he once quoted.."Any port in a storm"..go figure
    0.00%
    Old School Stroker...I think we can all agree that this is almost a definite
    0.00%
    Reggie Cleveland...metros are pretty particular..so the jury is still out
    100.00%
    SteveInebriated..you know this guy is randier than a pack of rabbitts
    0.00%
    Guppy...I added him in hopes I could get into his good graces so I could tag one of his "sisters"
    0.00%
    Me...God knows I have shagged some unsavoury sorts...but, uglier than Rosie?? WOW..that's saying something&#
    0.00%

i didn't vote for you on this one, Wang.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Feb 27 2004, 03:02 AM
      i didn't vote for you on this one, Wang.
      LV-

No worries, mate...

If you are smart...you voted for Stroker...I am pretty sure he should win this hands down..

Comment

Yup. Who are you voting for? Did you vote for..yourself?

Not the poll to do that in.
        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Feb 27 2004, 03:04 AM
          Yup. Who are you voting for? Did you vote for..yourself?

Not the poll to do that in.
          Unfortunately...I did...because I actually have done worse...man, I woke up the next morning with this heifer sleeping on my arm..tried to get out..man, I almost thought about gnawing my arm off...

My mates gave me shite for 1 month...that was the day I swore off Everclear and Kool-aid...jeebus..I couldnt even see!

Comment

Sparrow, i refer to an eairler post of mine..

QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Feb 26 2004, 09:24 AM)
            I'd tag her

jack, and i mean this with the upmost respect, you would tag a female wookie if the wind blew the right direction

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Feb 27 2004, 05:20 AM
              jack, and i mean this with the upmost respect, you would tag a female wookie if the wind blew the right direction
              And you wouldn't?
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Uglier is one thing, larger is another. Big women need love too.
                I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf@Feb 27 2004, 07:37 AM
                  Uglier is one thing, larger is another. Big women need love too.
                  Which is why man invented music and candles..so you could dim the lights, turn on a little Queen..yeah, you know the song..light a candle..hope the buzz doesnt burn out and you realise that you shoud not be doing what you're about to do...

OK, that had to have happened to someone else besides me, right?? Tell me im just not out there that far! TTB..you know what I'm sayin' right

Comment

I'm a virgin, you asscakes.
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Feb 27 2004, 10:06 AM-->
                      QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Feb 27 2004, 10:06 AM)

Originally posted by davhaf+Feb 27 2004, 10:10 AM-->
                      QUOTE(davhaf @ Feb 27 2004, 10:10 AM)
                      Originally posted by Indu [email protected] 27 2004, 10:06 AM

Someone voted for me... does that mean it's time to start locking threads and handing out bans? :P

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Feb 27 2004, 10:11 AM-->
                        QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Feb 27 2004, 10:11 AM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2004, 10:10 AM
                        Originally posted by Indu [email protected] 27 2004, 10:06 AM

I have never been with an ugly woman. A girl has to have a pretty face or I can't do it. Now if you're talking girls who are a little chunky but still cute, then I'll fess up. There have been a few. In all honesty, chubby girls are fun in bed. And they need love too. Nothing wrong with that. :P
                        "They misunderestimated me."
                        Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
                        -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                        X