Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson eager to show he can bat leadoff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson eager to show he can bat leadoff...

Read all aboot'it

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Does he realize that if he wasnt from the "loo" that he wouldnt be on any mlb roster?

He sucks cock.

TB didnt even want him

And they wanted TINO
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

the dude does suck, but I'd think he may have a point when talking about pinch hitting and going up there hacking. Anybody care to get the splits of his OBP and BA when he starts compared to when he pinch hits?

Comment

It's pretty sad that K-Rob is actually considered a candidate to be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Feb 27 2004, 01:30 AM
          It's pretty sad that K-Rob is actually considered a candidate to be a starter.
          I hope Ray Lankford has one hell of a spring training.

Actually, I'm praying that he does.

Comment

I'm rooting for Robinson.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

Why doesn't this idiot just keep his mouth closed?

If there was ever a ratio for "stupid things" in relation to talent, at least in STL, he'd win.

I hate this guy.

Almost as much as every single Federal Express employee.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Feb 27 2004, 12:39 AM
                Read all aboot'it
                007:

This is his first shot at competing for a starting position. I guess we will see if he has what it takes. I'm not overly optimistic though.
                "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Feb 27 2004, 01:22 AM
                  the dude does suck, but I'd think he may have a point when talking about pinch hitting and going up there hacking. Anybody care to get the splits of his OBP and BA when he starts compared to when he pinch hits?
                  Good question...

He's slightly worse as a pinch-hitter than as an outfielder (OF AB's include games where he comes in as part of a double-switch, so it's not only as starter). But it's not as if he's tearing it up in either role.

Last year, his OB% as a PH was .265 and as an OF was .287
                  For the three-year period of '00-'02, his OB% as a PH was .292 and as an OF was .325

Comment

He's terrible no matter how you look at it.

Dick Morris couldn't spin this numbers.
                    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Robinson can start and lead off for Memphis.

The pitching staff there can handle only getting 2 runs of offense a game.

Comment

I think you all under-estimate K-Rob.

Kerry Robinson will be a lead off hitting sensation this year. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Feb 27 2004, 09:39 AM
                          I think you all under-estimate K-Rob.

Kerry Robinson will be a lead off hitting sensation this year. :rolleyes:
                          Are you sure you're sponsoring the right Cardinal?

Comment

Don't have much faith in him, but that home run last year against the Cubs was one of the best, if not THE best, moment of the season.

I can't see La Russa playing him every day, even in the unlikely event that Robinson deserves it.
                            I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Feb 27 2004, 10:20 AM
                              in the unlikely event that Robinson deserves it.
                              Its about as likely as my computer showing up today.

Comment

Working...
                              X