Who knows someone who has slept with over 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows someone who has slept with over 100

I knew a guy who claimed over 200. I thought I was bad until then. I lived with him for like 6 months and he brought at least 2 different girls home a week that stayed that night. So I kind of believed him. Plus he was a pretty Ricky Martin looking fucker. Anyone here that close?
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Reggie...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Matt-

Matey, I make your mate look like Mother Theresa.

Ask Sparrow, Elvis or Stroker..they know what I'm talkin' about.

200..yeah, I got that beat..

Are we including paid transactions??

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Feb 26 2004, 09:14 PM
        Reggie...
        Are you kidding me?

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Feb 26 2004, 09:15 PM
          Matt-

Matey, I make your mate look like Mother Theresa.

Ask Sparrow, Elvis or Stroker..they know what I'm talkin' about.

200..yeah, I got that beat..

Are we including paid transactions??
          Holy shit!!!! I've never paid for it. But I thought I was some kind of freak because I'm 28 and am at 88. And I've been faithful to the same woman since 2000. You fuckers are some arch bushmen. I don't feel so bad anymore.

Comment

I was joking mate...or was I?? No, seriously..

My Aussie accent in the US got me more ass than a free proctology clinic..it was nuts.

I could hear the dew forming on the girls panties when I would say..G'Day, lovely lass..Man, it was priceless. Friends would want to take me out and put the accent on thick just so they could get (what they coined).."pheripheral bush".

In college, the woman were liberal, I was drunk a lot of the time, spoke with a very-thick Victorian accent..and the ladies swooned..still works when I go to the US..but alas, I have been married for 3 years..and have not gone back to my "roots", if you know what I mean.

Comment

Never feel bad about the past son. It will be the only thing you have to get you through those nights when your wife cuts you off.
              Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
              God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Grote just PM'd me and asked if "closing your eyes and thinking about 200 woman" while laying a patch counts?

Matt..your thread..you make the call.

Comment

Does imagination count?

If so, Wilt Chamberlin can kiss my ass.

I get 4 or 5 per DAY.

And double on Sundays.

Maybe I should change my name to "Pharaoh".
                  " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Feb 26 2004, 09:22 PM
                    Never feel bad about the past son. It will be the only thing you have to get you through those nights when your wife cuts you off.
                    My wife is the horniest woman I've ever met. I don't have the energy to cheat. Latin women in general have awesome sex drives. My wife is pretty much a nympho. I got very lucky in this regard. Don't have kids yet though. So I'm guessing things will change then.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Feb 26 2004, 09:25 PM
                      Grote just PM'd me and asked if "closing your eyes and thinking about 200 woman" while laying a patch counts?

Matt..your thread..you make the call.
                      No, sorry grote. Must be vaginal penetration to count. No head alone does not count. I go by Bill Clintons definition.

Comment

I don't know if I should say "TMI" or "Give me your address"...
                        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I AM a fan of the latin (female) lover, though.

God has been smiling on Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by matt75+Feb 26 2004, 09:28 PM-->
                            QUOTE(matt75 @ Feb 26 2004, 09:28 PM)

Originally posted by Schwahalala+Feb 26 2004, 09:35 PM-->
                            QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Feb 26 2004, 09:35 PM)
                            Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 09:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X