Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reign of President Trump Thread; Wad Jerks it to Fox Business Headlines Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't believe those criminals are smart enough to realize they should be doing their crimes on burners.

    "
    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

    Comment


    • huh, this is weird. I thought trump is a "billionaire" so why is the RNC paying his lawyer's fees that has nothing to do with his presidency? I'm sure his cult followers are ok with this grift though.

      The Republican National Committee paid $121,670 in October to a law firm representing Donald Trump in an ongoing criminal investigation in New York.

      Comment


      • Ha. WTF is Trump dreaming? The committee isn’t gonna let this guy spew propaganda on the stand, They’re gonna ask very direct, specific questions leading to answers that damn him and others. The old attorney never asking a question he/she doesn’t already know the answer to thing.

        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4Gl?li=BBnb7Kz
        Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

        Comment


        • She used to elicit very-deserved sympathy for her sexual assault in the Mideast. Now she’s just a batshit crazy cunt. Sad.

          https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fo...Vzp?li=BBnbfcL
          Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

          Comment


          • Ha!

            https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fo...iUO?li=BBnbfcL
            Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wad View Post
              Ha. WTF is Trump dreaming? The committee isn’t gonna let this guy spew propaganda on the stand, They’re gonna ask very direct, specific questions leading to answers that damn him and others. The old attorney never asking a question he/she doesn’t already know the answer to thing.

              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4Gl?li=BBnb7Kz
              Bernie Kerik is a piece of shit. Also an ex con. Glad to hear he’s been blessed by the asshole who pardoned him. I look forward to his testimony but more so the questions from the committee.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wad View Post
                Ha. WTF is Trump dreaming? The committee isn’t gonna let this guy spew propaganda on the stand, They’re gonna ask very direct, specific questions leading to answers that damn him and others. The old attorney never asking a question he/she doesn’t already know the answer to thing.

                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4Gl?li=BBnb7Kz
                He's going to talk about voter fraud.



                Comment


                • Wad has upped his game with MSN and yahoo articles.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ijm View Post
                    Wad has upped his game with MSN and yahoo articles.
                    We can’t all have those mac ‘n’ cheese hot takes…
                    wad
                    Senior Member
                    Last edited by wad; 11-26-2021, 06:54 AM.
                    Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

                    Comment


                    • Boebert up to her old tricks, disparaging Rep. Omar for laughs and financial gain. New day, old tricks.
                      "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

                      "Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

                      Comment


                      • Wait, so the story Boebert told about being in an elevator with Ilhan Omar and a "fretful Capitol police officer", telling the cop they should be fine because Omar wasn't wearing a backpack, and then calling her "jihad squad" was a made up story?

                        If you're going to be that shitty of a person, have the spine to actually do it. So on brand for her and her ilk though, to brag about how much of a badass they are without being in the same zip code of being a badass.
                        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JK View Post
                          Wait, so the story Boebert told about being in an elevator with Ilhan Omar and a "fretful Capitol police officer", telling the cop they should be fine because Omar wasn't wearing a backpack, and then calling her "jihad squad" was a made up story?

                          If you're going to be that shitty of a person, have the spine to actually do it. So on brand for her and her ilk though, to brag about how much of a badass they are without being in the same zip code of being a badass.
                          Omar is on record of the incident having never occurred. If Boebert has the courage to identify the "fretful" officer for confirmation of the story, we'd have the truth. Hopefully some enterprising investigative reporter is grilling Boebert and all over this suggestion already.
                          slow groove
                          Senior Member
                          Last edited by slow groove; 11-26-2021, 12:28 PM.
                          "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

                          "Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by slow groove View Post

                            Hopefully some enterprising investigative reporter is grilling Boebert and all over this suggestion already.
                            They never do that kind of stuff.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by slow groove View Post

                              Omar is on record of the incident having never occurred. If Boebert has the courage to identify the "fretful" officer for confirmation of the story, we'd have the truth. Hopefully some enterprising investigative reporter is grilling Boebert and all over this suggestion already.
                              Didn’t see this coming…

                              https://news.yahoo.com/rep-boebert-a...163721275.html
                              Gunter gleiben glauchen globen…

                              Comment


                              • Miracle of miracles: Boebert is apologizing.

                                https://twitter.com/repboebert/statu...282498050?s=21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X