Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Nother dead wrestler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 'Nother dead wrestler

    Sensational Sherri, dead at 49. Don't know of what, assuming drug-related like everyone else from that era.

    It's hard to believe she was only in her 20s and early 30s back when she was Macho Man's moll. She was pretty rough looking...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:


  • #2
    First Elizabeth and now her. What the hell is going on ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Seems like most had an affiliation with Vince McMahon.
      Make America Great For Once.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
        Seems like most had an affiliation with Vince McMahon.
        Just about every pro wrestler ever has had an affiliation with either Vince or his dad.
        Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CSD View Post
          Just about every pro wrestler ever has had an affiliation with either Vince or his dad.
          Since the 90's, that's true.
          Make America Great For Once.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
            Since the 90's, that's true.
            Since long before that.
            Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Was he part of the NWA or AWA from the past? I don't know. It's just that I never really heard of him until the mid 80's. Even during that period, I rarely watched the WWF shows.
              Make America Great For Once.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                Was he part of the NWA or AWA from the past? I don't know. It's just that I never really heard of him until the mid 80's. Even during that period, I rarely watched the WWF shows.
                McMahon's grandfather was a founder of CWC, which was part of the NWA back in the 50's.
                Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CSD View Post
                  McMahon's grandfather was a founder of CWC, which was part of the NWA back in the 50's.
                  Thanks.

                  The old NWA has so many regional formats.
                  Make America Great For Once.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                    Thanks.

                    The old NWA has so many regional formats.
                    Yeah, it was regional until McMahon's father had some kind of dispute with the NWA and withdrew the CWC and creating the WWF.
                    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I read about that on www.411mania.com early this morning.

                      Maybe since this happened Vince will stop the whole "death" angle from last week.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CSD View Post
                        McMahon's grandfather was a founder of CWC, which was part of the NWA back in the 50's.
                        Vinnie Mac Sr. also was the owner of the WWWF (World Wide Wrestling Federation), the precursor to the WWF/WWE.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                          --Suck it cubbies.
                          --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pro wrestling, eh? Every time I start to forget that I'm talking with a group of people from Missouri, you guys have a way of jerking me back to reality.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                              Pro wrestling, eh? Every time I start to forget that I'm talking with a group of people from Missouri, you guys have a way of jerking me back to reality.
                              Excuse me? I'm from Southern Illinois

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X