Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome Video! - '

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Awesome Video! - '

    Why I Don't Paint People

    Add to My Profile | More Videos

    Moon

  • #2
    Is that the guy from Parker Lewis Can't Lose?

    Comment


    • #3
      Love Bob Ross.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


      "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
      -Barry Goldwater

      Comment


      • #4
        sigh
        Dude. Can. Fly.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
          Is that the guy from Parker Lewis Can't Lose?
          Parker Lewis........there's a show i wish would get released on DVD. Loved it when i was younger. am i alone on this one?
          Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

          Comment


          • #6
            Back in the day, Bob Ross had a fro that many brothas envied.
            Make America Great For Once.

            Comment


            • #7
              Let's paint happy trees and happy clouds over the happy trees...
              Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

              And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

              Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy little trees...

                This looks like a spot for some "Happy little trees"....

                Anybody else cringe when it looked like he was completely done with a painting, but the half hour wasn't up, then he would just slap a mountain or a tree right in the middle and pull it off somehow?

                Best show on PBS ever...
                "Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bigJOE View Post
                  Parker Lewis........there's a show i wish would get released on DVD. Loved it when i was younger. am i alone on this one?
                  PLCL was a great show. Wasn't the main character's real name Corin Nemic or something like that? Smash's son was the bully too. I wish it would have lasted longer. Some day it'll get released.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CRC11 View Post
                    This looks like a spot for some "Happy little trees"....

                    Anybody else cringe when it looked like he was completely done with a painting, but the half hour wasn't up, then he would just slap a mountain or a tree right in the middle and pull it off somehow?

                    Best show on PBS ever...
                    Best of Bob Ross is on in St Louis Saturdays at 3 IIRC, as long as they aren't doing a pledge drive of some sort.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigJOE View Post
                      Parker Lewis........there's a show i wish would get released on DVD. Loved it when i was younger. am i alone on this one?
                      Nope - loved it. Back when Scrubs first came on the air I used to have flashbacks to Parker Lewis - I wouldn't be surprised if the director/writer/creator of scrubs was influenced by that show really.

                      I always remember the Bully's name - Kubiak.
                      Of course you do.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dvyyyyyy View Post
                        sigh
                        I miss Bob too.

                        Moon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Damon View Post
                          PLCL was a great show. Wasn't the main character's real name Corin Nemic or something like that? Smash's son was the bully too. I wish it would have lasted longer. Some day it'll get released.
                          Never saw it but he was Jonas Quinn on Stargate SG-1.
                          Damn these electric sex pants!

                          26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

                          Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X