X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

'nuf said

Obviously not ASCII code.

Does it make me a geek that I knew at least that was a hexadecimal string, and actually tried to convert it to ASCII?
    Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

try google

Comment

I got it.
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Spread the word.

Post this on every message board you know.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Knowledge of this sequence of characters constitutes a violation of the DMCA and is punishable by up to a year in jail...

just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
              Knowledge of this sequence of characters constitutes a violation of the DMCA and is punishable by up to a year in jail...

just sayin'
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                A friend of mine has this shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                  A friend of mine has this shirt

Comment

H4x0rs win again!
                    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Comment

OK, goobers, what does it mean?
                        Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
                          OK, goobers, what does it mean?
                          That is the processing code that unlocks the encryption on every single HD-DVD made. With this code a programmer can write a short piece of code that breaks all AACS encryption in use today.

IOW, once again the "protectors" haven't gone nearly far enough to prevent people breaking their encryption.

Comment

Yeah, in English. how does this benefit an owner of an HD-DVD player?
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                              Yeah, in English. how does this benefit an owner of an HD-DVD player?
                              It means that you will eventually be able to buy a program that will copy any HD-DVD disk. It's a license to steal. Why don't you go ahead?

Comment

Working...
                              X