Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.00 a gallon regular gas is in The Loo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.00 a gallon regular gas is in The Loo...

$2.99.9 at QT at noon.
    Make America Great For Once.

We need gov't to enact laws to set up price controls.

Gas should be 80 cents a gal.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo View Post
      We need gov't to enact laws to set up price controls.

Gas should be 80 cents a gal.
      Reliable sources assure me that it'll be a dollar a gallon when we finish with those jackasses in Iraq.
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Sympathy from CA residents = 0
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
          Reliable sources assure me that it'll be a dollar a gallon when we finish with those jackasses in Iraq. lol
          The Iraqis are paying a nickle a gallon.

No wonder they can afford to build so many bombs.

Comment

Well, fuck me running. I am about to need gas, too. I thought I might catch it at the old and stupidly high $2.87 or maybe a little less, if it dropped today or tomorrow before the usual Tuesday night/Wednesday morning price jump.
            Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
              Sympathy from CA residents = 0
              I fully understand. That's why I made mention of appearing in St. Louis.

BTW, that was quite an incident on the Oakland side of the Bay Bridge over the weekend.

Comment

Still cheaper than Europe and Canada. I've paid around 3.50+ in Canada and that was over 3 years ago.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott
                Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post

BTW, that was quite an incident on the Oakland side of the Bay Bridge over the weekend.
                  The truck driver WALKED 1 1/2 miles for help after his tanker exploded...dude has second degree burns over 3/4 of his body, but it sounds like he's going to make it...

Unreal. If that had happened during a weekday commute hour, probably several dozen people would have been killed...

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post

I tell, ya...I've been on that Bay Bridge and the double-decker freeway. I never gave it a thought until the 89 earthquake and then yesterday. Now, I don't think I wanna go on that thing again...
                    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
                      I tell, ya...I've been on that Bay Bridge and the double-decker freeway. I never gave it a thought until the 89 earthquake and then yesterday. Now, I don't think I wanna go on that thing again...
                      I've been on it several times since 1989. It crosses my mind every time I visit there.

Comment

Wow - from the news article on this:

The tanker burned for almost three hours and released about the same energy as the split-second detonation of 200 tons of TNT, equal to a very low-yield atomic bomb, a homeland security expert said.

Comment

My goodness.

Comment

That's a little deceiving. If a candle burned long enough it would put off more energy that that.

That being said, there's no question that this was a major accident.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

I filled up here in Fenton at 2.86 this morning.....

Comment

Working...
                              X