arch bishop burke is...I cannot find the words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arch bishop burke is...I cannot find the words

costas had a statement which I cannot find.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...heryl-Crow.php

ST. LOUIS: St. Louis Archbishop Raymond Burke denounced a Catholic charity Wednesday for scheduling singer Sheryl Crow to perform at a benefit concert because of the singer's support for abortion rights.
    Burke submitted his resignation as chairman of the board for the Cardinal Glennon Children's Foundation, saying the decision to let Crow sing on Saturday left him no other choice.
    v

He's really PO'ed because she's only allowing one sqaue of TP per person at her concert.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

This will give him more time to find housing for illegal aliens.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

He finds sex outside of priest and young boys offensive.
        Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

I just heard about this on the news. What a fucking moron. The Bob Costas thingy is a fundraiser for an awesome hospital. Burke needs to STFU and be glad that $$$$ is being raised for Glennon. He resigned from their board? Good. Don't let the door hit you in the fat ass on your way out.

That said, I think it would be funny for someone to throw a roll of TP on stage while Sheryl was singing.
          Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

my wife made a good point about this, it is at least consistant with the feelings of the church. I was also given points in our discussion by pointing out that he is an attention whore deluxe.

I wonder if he will refuse the money raised by this event??

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke View Post
              my wife made a good point about this, it is at least consistant with the feelings of the church. I was also given points in our discussion by pointing out that he is an attention whore deluxe.

As someone who donates $$ to Cardinal Glennon, I would be so fucking pissed if he did that...

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
                As someone who donates $$ to Cardinal Glennon, I would be so fucking pissed if he did that...
                i agree but in some strange way he would gain some respect in my mind. he is willing to put his morals above money. (and fuck over a bunch of kids in the process)

I would still maintain that he is wrong and an asshole though

Comment

i agree but in some strange way he would gain some respect in my mind. he is willing to put his morals above money. (and fuck over a bunch of kids in the process)

I would still maintain that he is wrong and an asshole though
                  Yeah. I see the point, but, last time I was at CG (not our CG, the hospital ) I didn't see any sign that God had planted a money tree around. Maybe it's planted wherever Burke lives.
                  You are right about fucking over kids. And, I will add, the staff. Those people were/are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
                    Yeah. I see the point, but, last time I was at CG (not our CG, the hospital ) I didn't see any sign that God had planted a money tree around. Maybe it's planted wherever Burke lives.
                    You are right about fucking over kids. And, I will add, the staff. Those people were/are the best.
                    yea i totaly agree that what he is doing is stupid, and most likely a ploy for publicity

Comment

So you are saying is that he would be a great Lounger?
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                        possibly

Comment

He might be offended by the Dateline thread laughing at the SOB's who proposition little kids on the 'net...
                          Hell, he might be offended by a lot.

And he might give Skippy a run for his money as the Lounge's attention whore DEEEElux. And the server might weep.

Comment

Skippy could be his inspiration.
                            RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                            You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Yeah, it's horrible when someone backs up their beliefs with actions. The audacity of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X