Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the interest in homos......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get all the interest in homos......

What's with so many people trying to make this lifestyle the norm?
    Make America Great For Once.

Now....how can a black man use such a word to refer to a group of people?

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 26 2004, 09:07 AM
      i agree. there's some crazy fascination with gay people, it's almost like the "in" thing these days. this woman-lover isn't going to follow, though. no catching for me
      Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Homo aint a bad word.

now faggot........Thats a different story
        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

what choo talkin bout Willis? We are all homos here.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I feel the same way about black folks...first you put a couple of them in movies and on TV...you're still OK when you're parading around Jimmy Walker, but next comes the Cosby show...slippery slope to UPN, BET and crappy movies like "Brown Sugar"...they're taking over...

:P

Kev,
            We're less than a century removed from people having their "rights" determined by something as arbitrary as the color of their skin, so I would've expected you to be more tolerant of something as arbitrary as sexual preference amongst consenting adults...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Who are you to dictate to me (or anyone else) what my lifestyle should be?

Comment

A person cannot choose their skin complexion.

I resent the implication of the "gay struggle" to that of the civil rights movement.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I resent the implication of the "gay struggle" to that of the civil rights movement.
                  Don't blame you there.

But neither can people change their sexual orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 26 2004, 09:30 AM

Kev,
                    If you weren't "born" gay...or at some time, "decided" to be gay for awhile, then "decided" to turn back...how can you tell that sexual preference is a choice rather than an inheirant trait?
                    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                    -mike
                    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 26 2004, 07:30 AM
                      Nor can a person choose their sexual orientation.

There are just as many homosexuals now as there ever has been. The only difference is they are more open now because there is more tolerance for it.

Comment

Yeah, Kev, I am pretty let down with you. Obviously you have the right to your own opinion, but I figured you'd be more tolerant. I really dont think anyone would CHOOSE to be gay. And I think you would agree with that. Can you imagine having sex with a MAN, could you be turned on by a DUDE, of course not. Its repulsive to think about. There is no choice involved. Gay people are different and because of that they face bigotry from the rest of society. I dont have any gay friends, and probably never will, but I dont think they should be forced to live their lives behind closed doors either. To possess less rights because they are different than me.
                        Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
                        ---------------------------
                        North County born and raised.
                        ----------------------------
                        Go Navy!
                        ----------------------------
                        http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
                        (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 26 2004, 09:30 AM

Where's Zezel and his signature when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 26 2004, 09:18 AM
                            Homo aint a bad word.

now faggot........Thats a different story
                            cock-sucker is worse..
                            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

I agree with The Kev here:
                              I don't get all the interest in homos......
                              I mean really, why are the Bush administration and conservatives and the religious right so obsessed with them? Why, when we are actively at war in two countries, US soldiers dying almost every day, billions of dollars being spent when our economy is "soft" - why are these groups spending so much time worrying about what these homos are doing in their bedrooms and trying to CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES to make sure they don't get treated like everyone else?

Doesn't make sense to me either Kev.
                              2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Working...
                              X