Britney and Scarlett in same dress shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney and Scarlett in same dress shocker

While reading a newspaper online which will remain nameless for fear of embarassment, I noticed a shocking thing. Britney Spears and Scarlett Johansson went to different award shows but in the same dress. Totally shocking. Now forget all the political threats this is obviously bigger news.

So I know half of you are Britney lovers, but still who looks better. Let the big debate (well it won't really be a debate, but there we go) begin.

Britney

Scarlett

Scarlett looks better here though
    Britney
    0%
    Scarl
    0%

That dress isn't the only thing they have in common.
    Damn.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Britney.

(I'll bet my vote shocked you.)
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I'm gonna go with Scarlett, but I haven't seen her ass, so I can't say she wins overall, just in the dress

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Feb 26 2004, 08:40 AM
          Britney.

(I'll bet my vote shocked you.)
          It certainly did.

Comment

I'd tag her
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Between the two I think Britney could DO me! Yeah, I'd let her have me.
              RIP Stan the Man
              The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
              I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy@Feb 26 2004, 09:28 AM
                Between the two I think Britney could DO me! Yeah, I'd let her have me.
                SLUT
                Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 26 2004, 09:24 AM
                  I'd tag her
                  jack and i mean this with the upmost respect, you would tag a female wookie if the wind blew the right direction :P

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I agree with hanke, he'd hit anything with breats, including fat men.
                    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Feb 26 2004, 12:05 PM
                      Even Meatloaf in Fight Club?

Comment

weg, did you do something to your avitar? I looks all fucked up

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Oops I changed it to the wrong one, I wanted a Scarlett picture.

Comment

Scarlett...by the way, fellas -- for those of you who haven't seen her total package, it is divine across the board. No doubt, Britney has a beee-u-tiful body, but Scarlett doesn't have to play second fiddle to her.
                            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Feb 26 2004, 12:05 PM
                              BBZ best watch out then.

I am not too picky. Where is the both option?!

Starting with Britney:

My mom told me to pick the very best one and you are not it

Scarlett gets my vote!
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott
                              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
                              X