Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Tournament Starts Tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PBA Tournament Starts Tomorrow

    The Baby Ruth Real Deal Classic in Fairview Heights, IL

    This'll be the first time I've been to a PBA tournament...The round of 32 match play should be pretty cool Friday...Damn shame I couldn't make it to the finals on Sunday...
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

  • #2
    I will NOT be there, not even to visit old friends...Besides, some of them came over to see me tonight at work. And Bill, please say "Frell you" to Walter Ray Williams for me...

    the Dog

    Dat's right!

    Official Lounge Dog
    Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
    Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

    Comment


    • #3
      I WILL BE THERE. AND SINCE I'M THE BEST "COACH" THE SPORT HAS EVER AND WILL EVER KNOW I'M GOIN TO LOOK REAL IMPORTANT

      OF COURSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK OTHERWISE, AND ONE OF THEM WILL PROBABLY RESPOND TO ME SAYING I WILL JUST BE REALLY FAT AND IN THE WAY AND ANNOYING

      BUT ALL MY REAL BOWLIN GUYS KNOWS I'M THE REASON BEHINE THEY'S SUCCESS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH DYNATHANGE & TRACK BLEMS
      FML

      Comment


      • #4
        Pro Bowling huh???

        Yes I was going to go but then I got an invite to have my ass kicked and I decided to do that instead. Let me know how it turns out.
        I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

        Comment


        • #5
          Shit, if it's in Fairview Heights, I may just have to reschedule getting trashed at the Working Women's Survival Show to get trashed at a bowling alley instead.

          Where in Fairview Heights is it at?

          Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

          * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

          Comment


          • #6
            say hello to Parker Bohn the Third for me. and tell him to tell his dad, Parker Bohn the Second, that his father, Parker Bohn the First, is a flamer
            Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by steveInebriated@Feb 26 2004, 12:00 AM
              Shit, if it's in Fairview Heights, I may just have to reschedule getting trashed at the Working Women's Survival Show to get trashed at a bowling alley instead.

              Where in Fairview Heights is it at?
              Nevermind... It's about 5 minutes from where I live.

              I may just show up on Sunday...

              Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

              * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by COACH REGGIE@Feb 25 2004, 11:56 PM
                I WILL BE THERE. AND SINCE I'M THE BEST "COACH" THE SPORT HAS EVER AND WILL EVER KNOW I'M GOIN TO LOOK REAL IMPORTANT

                OF COURSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK OTHERWISE, AND ONE OF THEM WILL PROBABLY RESPOND TO ME SAYING I WILL JUST BE REALLY FAT AND IN THE WAY AND ANNOYING

                BUT ALL MY REAL BOWLIN GUYS KNOWS I'M THE REASON BEHINE THEY'S SUCCESS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH DYNATHANGE & TRACK BLEMS
                what's the word, Reg...you prefer Dexter or Linds?
                . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                -mike
                mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

                Comment


                • #9
                  ABS
                  FML

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It'll get higher TV ratings than the NHL games on TV this weekend....

                    "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 007@Feb 26 2004, 12:15 AM
                      It'll get higher TV ratings than the NHL games on TV this weekend....
                      I wouldn't doubt it.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X