Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendell calls out Bonds

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1744043

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

:angry: "I heard about his comments. If you've got something to say, say it to my face," Bonds said. "Don't talk through the media." :angry:

ROID RAGE!!!!!! :o
    Jimmy Buffett quote of the week:

"Open season on the open seas and Captain says no prisoners please. Skull and crossbones on a background of black. We ain't stealin' we're just takin' back ."

- Jimmy Buffett, Take it Back, Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads Box Set

"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."

-

Comment

The problem with baseball's steroid policy is beginning to become evident -- by excluding nobody from suspicion, it taints everyone.

Let the fighting begin...this should be one of the best seasons in memory, doubly so if the Cardinals surprise.
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens@Feb 25 2004, 05:47 PM
        :angry: "I heard about his comments. If you've got something to say, say it to my face," Bonds said. "Don't talk through the media." :angry:

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottStevens@Feb 25 2004, 05:47 PM

Yeah, because you know Bonds doesn't talk to the media so he can't challenge you back, Turk!

You cheater, Wendell!

Comment

always liked Turk, mainly because he is such a tool
            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

I hate Bonds, he's a f'n jerk, as good a ball player as he is he sounds like a lil bitch in interviews.
              Nontheless, he'd kick Turk's ass. This is the only time in Turk's career that he will hear his name is the same paragraph as Bonds.
              Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
              ---------------------------
              North County born and raised.
              ----------------------------
              Go Navy!
              ----------------------------
              http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
              (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

I'd be more impressed if Schilling, Clemens, Randy Johnson etc. had said this.
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

i just wish that all those baseball players who say they'd be happy to be tested every day would actually test themselves and show us they have nothing to hide. either shut up or go to the clinic or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay@Feb 25 2004, 09:34 PM
                    i just wish that all those baseball players who say they'd be happy to be tested every day would actually test themselves and show us they have nothing to hide. either shut up or go to the clinic or whatever.
                    There are plenty who I have no doubt would go get tested immediately. The problem is that if they do it, they'll be accused of going against their union, and none of them want that.

Comment

"roid rage" -

"I'm not playing with any of these guys out there this year," he said. "It's going to be a battle and a war. That's just what it's going to be. I think sometimes a couple of people got a little bit too comfortable with me, and those things are going to change. And it's going to change quick. Real quick. ...

"There's going to be a respect level. I'll respect you if you respect me. But if not, then we're going deal with that on the field. ... I don't ever threaten anyone. But things will be different."
                      Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar+Feb 25 2004, 11:57 PM-->
                        QUOTE(devaskar @ Feb 25 2004, 11:57 PM)

oh freaking whaaaaaaaaaa Bonds. I will jump out and say it myself too. It was so obvious that Bonds was on roids. His trainer admitted giving them to baseball players, he is just not naming names. Look at Bonds' head and how much it swelled. Look at it now. He is guilty for taking them..BITCH! Don't be a chickenshit, just admit you have taken them. Nothing wrong with it now by saying it. Get yourself tested and if you are clean, you are clean. Now is when it matters, not the past.
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott
                        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Working...
                        X