Clear All

• It's official

Story

He's a player.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Feb 25 2004, 02:02 PM
      He's a player.
      Who do you want.......him or Fitzgerald?
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Williams is bigger and faster. Fitzgerald seems to have the intangibles and a little more lateral quickness, but in the end I'll take Williams.

Comment

Fitzgerald is better...but I'm also biased.

Fitzgerald is the only receiver at any level that I have ever seen consistently beat triple teams.

Comment

FWIW, TSN's Power Room has Williams the number one prospect in the draft. Would post link but it's a pay site and I don't subscribe.

Comment

Williams definitely has better "measurables" than Larry Fitz does. I just think Fitz is the better football player...but like I said, I'm biased.

The Sporting News' latest mock draft has Williams going second to Oakland because Al Davis loves SC players, Fitz going third to Arizona because he and Dennis Green love each other (Fitz was a ball boy for the Vikings during most of the 1990s), and, as a result, has Roethlisberger dropping all the way to Pittsburgh at 11, although they do say some team will probably trade up to get Roethlisberger if he falls out of the top five.

Comment

Do they have Rivers going in the first round? What about Losman? I could see Martz taking a long look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Feb 25 2004, 02:04 PM-->
                  QUOTE(JackSparrow @ Feb 25 2004, 02:04 PM)

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Feb 25 2004, 02:04 PM-->
                  QUOTE(JackSparrow @ Feb 25 2004, 02:04 PM)

Originally posted by Fishbone@Feb 25 2004, 12:39 PM
                  Do they have Rivers going in the first round? What about Losman? I could see Martz taking a long look at him.
                  It has Rivers going to Green Bay at No. 25 and Losman to the Giants early in the second round.

I'll post the whole thing later on today because you have to be a subscriber to see it.

Comment

Working...
                  X