I got a request for Britney pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a request for Britney pictures

Someone who will rename nameless (slow groove ) has requested some Britney pictures to brighten up the day. Who am I to deny him?

1st off go here

My original avatar

But to provide the requested pictures...

All these pictures can be found at the wonderful britneyspears.org

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Feb 25 2004, 01:24 PM
    Someone who will rename nameless (slow groove ) has requested some Britney pictures to brighten up the day. Who am I to deny him?

1st off go here

My original avatar

But to provide the requested pictures...

All these pictures can be found at the wonderful britneyspears.org
    Yeah, Right!!!!!

Like I'm the LEAST bit embarrassed about requesting these pix from you WEG!!! Every other lounger here (save CG) should give me a pat on the back, a big thumbs up and an attaboy for a job well done!!!
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

where is the angeline oone?
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 25 2004, 01:27 PM
        I don't know some people are never satisfied, let me look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 25 2004, 01:27 PM
          Damn, Sparrow.

Slow down and enjoy the moment.

Hope you don't do everything that quickly.

WEG: You're my new hero. I visited your country a couple of months ago and had a delightful time, and now this. Folks from across the pond continue to heighten my belief in foreign diplomacy. Thanx much, my man.
          "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

By the way...I think the fourth photo is my favorite.

Comment

The Angelina picture...

Comment

I just want that bitch to pose nude.

That would make me happy

Until then I will continue to hate that cunt

Comment

what do you mean not looking at work? Those are fine!
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott
                  Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                  5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Feb 25 2004, 01:36 PM
                    I just want that bitch to pose nude.

That would make me happy

Until then I will continue to hate that cunt
                    Mothers lock up your daughters, the Sparrow's loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Feb 25 2004, 01:31 PM
                      Where is the angeline oone?

I don't know some people are never satisfied, let me look for it.
                      WEG:

First he begs you for the photo, then he totally reviles her the moment you oblige.
                      Like you said, 'Some people are never satisfied,' eh?

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the one in the sweater..... ahhhhhh is all I can say.
                        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Feb 25 2004, 02:32 PM
                          I take it you appreciate a well crafted sweater?
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove@Feb 25 2004, 02:31 PM

WEG:

First he begs you for the photo, then he totally reviles her the moment you oblige.
                            Like you said, 'Some people are never satisfied,' eh?
                            I am talking about Brit posing nude........

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Feb 25 2004, 02:32 PM
                              definitely my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                              X