Trailblazers coming to St. Louis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazers coming to St. Louis?

A wild card name to buy the Portland Trail Blazers is David Checketts, according to BenMaller.com's very informative Blazer mole. Checketts would probably want to move the Blazers to St. Louis. In September of last year, Checketts signed an agreement to purchase the St. Louis Blues.
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Checketts is on a roll. Sounds great...

Comment

I'd like to see this happen, though I do not think it will.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I remember the first time this kinda happened and the guy's name was Bill Laurie...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

..unfotunately, it'll never happen. The NBA and St. Louis just don't seem to be a recipe that ever makes the cookbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Ed
            ..unfotunately, it'll never happen. The NBA and St. Louis just don't seem to be a recipe that ever makes the cookbook.
            Agreed. I'd love for it to happen, but I don't think it will.

Comment

May be a good time to shore up the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department.
              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove
                Thank you.

Comment

Nice one, Groovy...
                  " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

The East St. Louis JailBlazers
                    \'user\'user\'user
                    Sponsor of Mee-Shay, Dante Culpepper & Marian Gaborik
                    proud sponsor of ball-magnet

Comment

Yeah, the St. Louis "Jail Blazers."

Comment

The police are already a block away from Savvis - should be an easy adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.
                          The police are already a block away from Savvis - should be an easy adjustment.
                          The players could get a work release.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                              I remember the first time this kinda happened and the guy's name was Bill Laurie...
                              no shit. i'll believe it when i see their felony-committing asses at the Savvis Center.
                              Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Working...
                              X