Less than a month
    0%
    Less than 6 months
    0%
    Less than a year
    0%
    Less than 5 ye
    0%
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

You really think this is necessary?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Apr 25 2004, 12:56 AM
      You really think this is necessary?
      Isn't it better than the insult threads that all these other fuckers carry-on with?
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 25 2004, 12:57 AM-->
        QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 25 2004, 12:57 AM)

Ask me in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by 007+Apr 25 2004, 12:58 AM-->
          QUOTE (007 @ Apr 25 2004, 12:58 AM)
          Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2004, 12:57 AM

This is one of the times where it pays off to be single, so I don't have to answer this.
          RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
          You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JWB@Apr 25 2004, 01:01 AM
            This is one of the times where it pays off to be single, so I don't have to answer this.
            Feel free to answer in accordance with the last time you did this to anyone's father-in-law, father or a priest that you may call "father"...
            -mike

Comment

Does a pajama shirt pocket count? Or are you talking straight dress shirt?
              Official Lounge Sponsor of lasvegasreb and his shoes.

Comment

STOTW Stupid Thread Of The Week?
                Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Apr 25 2004, 01:06 AM
                  STOTW Stupid Thread Of The Week?
                  Coming from the sober-guy with a Gnu avatar... <_<

-mike

Comment

Originally posted by JWB@Apr 25 2004, 01:01 AM
                    Bingo!

But how about my sister in laws?
                    Sponsor of:
                    Brian Elliott
                    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Crackless McCracken@Apr 25 2004, 01:05 AM
                      Does a pajama shirt pocket count? Or are you talking straight dress shirt?
                      Any shirt counts...as long as your father-in-law was wearing it...
                      -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 25 2004, 01:18 AM-->
                        QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 25 2004, 01:18 AM)

Originally posted by Crackless McCracken+Apr 25 2004, 01:21 AM-->
                        QUOTE (Crackless McCracken @ Apr 25 2004, 01:21 AM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2004, 01:18 AM
                        Working...
                        X