• Show
Clear All

• Lounge Douche of the Day (c)

what a day full of losers... :rolleyes:
    Eli "don't draft me" Manning
    0%
    Leonard "where's my keys" Lit
    0%
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

i missed something, obviously. what's the deal w/ little?
    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

http://sportlounge.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4502
      Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Leonard "where's my keys" Little
        Cold, but

He wins hands down.

Comment

oh, no doubt about this one. LL
          Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

I don't understand the outrage over Eli. If a guy has his reasons for not wanting to go to a certain team, why shouldn't he say so and try to change where he ends up? I have no problem with a player using the resources available to him to land in a situation he perceives to be better. I don't see why Eli should just keep his mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by kconn@Apr 24 2004, 02:02 PM
              I don't understand the outrage over Eli. If a guy has his reasons for not wanting to go to a certain team, why shouldn't he say so and try to change where he ends up? I have no problem with a player using the resources available to him to land in a situation he perceives to be better. I don't see why Eli should just keep his mouth shut.
              He and his old man should have a little class and not drag some shit like that out in the public...If you don't want to go there, tell the Chargers that and let them know you won't sign a deal with them...don't go crying to the media making the chargers look like shit for no good reason, and making Eli look like a douche-puppet of his sad old man...
              . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
              -mike

Comment

Eli Manning has long list of wants for draft
                Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

...that said...Leonard is obviously the superior douche, and is a lock for "Lounge Douche of the Week ©"...
                  -mike

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 24 2004, 01:13 PM-->
                    QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 24 2004, 01:13 PM)

Can I write in Tulcardfan27?
                    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by kconn@Apr 24 2004, 02:02 PM
                      I'm with KConn.

I don't see a problem at all with what Eli said or his desire to play for someone besides the dreadful Chargers.

Little on the other hand.... Very disappointing. I would have thought he had learned his lesson about drinking and driving. I have defended him many times as I have gotten behind the wheel a few times when I should not have (and I'm pretty sure many of you have as well) but after getting a DWI once...and doing some growing up....I don't do it anymore.
                      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I think you can add Kellen Winslow II, who went on radio stating that he was 'disappointed' that the Redskins didn't take him, as he claims he was promised they would, a claim that Gibbs denies....

Winslow also stated that there will be 'payback' against the Skins when he plays against them this season...

Winslow: SHADDUP

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I was going to read the winslow interview and then remembered that I can't freakin stand the guy.

I will be rooting against him.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Apr 24 2004, 05:44 PM

Winslow: SHADDUP
                            This guy has a HUGE mouth.

I already don't like him.
                            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

• Working...
                              X