• Show
Clear All

• Should I stay or should I go now?

You make the call!
    Be allowed to remain a Ram?
    0%
    Dispatched forthwi
    0%

I am not voting - I think this will probably violate his probation and he's gone anyway.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

His probation is apparently over.

Comment

Although I think drunk drivers who kill or seriously injure ought to be put on life probation.

Comment

You could get a 1st or second round pick for him today.

It should be done.
          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I'd do it. If it could be verified that the report is accurate, today might be the best day we're going to see.

Comment

Silly poll, since when should employment be tied to if a guy makes VERY bad mistakes or not.
              Unless of course there is some clause in his contract, but without that, it's a no brainer, let him stay.
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Well, he's gonna hafta pay the piper w/ the NFL, so he's gonna miss some games...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

He's gonna stay. I want him to stay. I'd rather watch a team full of saints. However, I watch sports to see wins and championships........the other stuff is just gravy.

So, i'll let the courts decide. If the courts allow him to play football I would prefer it to be for the Rams.

Comment

Silly poll, since when should employment be tied to if a guy makes VERY bad mistakes or not.
                    Unless of course there is some clause in his contract, but without that, it's a no brainer, let him stay.
                    Yeah, Yaks, I was going to send the poll to the Rams and demand action.

Sure, no-brainer.

Let's try this. You're the CEO of Madyaks Enterprises. One of your employees drives drunk and kills someone. Everyone makes "mistakes," so he remains in your employment. He continues to represent your company to your customers. Then, as time goes on, he racks up another well-publicized DWI or two or three.....yet, since employment is not tied to mistakes, he continues to be the face of Madyaks to the world, with your implicit approval. Your customers think this is Really Cool.

Sound good to you?

Comment

Shouldn't he be allowed due process first?

Anyway, his trade value is shot now. May as well let the whole thing play out because there's no way the Rams can get anything close to fair trade value in the wake of this.

Comment

Shouldn't he be allowed due process first?
                        Everything I've said about him is based on the stipulation that he is, in fact, guilty.

Someone said over at Bernie's that he refused to take the test. Not a good sign.

Comment

If the Rams cut him some other team will just hire him.

If he is found guilty then some jail time, missing some games and being forced to attend substance abuse training would bring enough justice in my opinion.

If after all that, he is caught a third time....then I cut him and let some other team deal with him.

I think missing 4 or 8 games and 25% to 50% of his salary ought to wake his ass up.
                          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I think missing 4 or 8 games and 25% to 50% of his salary ought to wake his ass up.
                            If killing someone didn't, that's not likely to, either.

He apparently has some problem with self-control....either serious, as in a real drinking problem (yes, disease, etc., I know), or only occasionally, but he seems to be an EXTREMELY slow learner.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 25 2004, 10:51 AM
                              If killing someone didn't, that's not likely to, either.

He apparently has some problem with self-control....either serious, as in a real drinking problem (yes, disease, etc., I know), or only occasionally, but he seems to be an EXTREMELY slow learner.
                              Leonard is no Rhoades Scholar....that's for sure.

I think his actions are appalling but if jail time and loss of millions of dollars will not get thru to him nothing wll.

BTW...I think that whole 'disease' argument as an excuse for people with a drinking problem is bullshit.
                              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
                              X