• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Basball Help

I receive:
    Eric Gagne

I give:
    Mike Lowell

I have Miguel Cabrera to play third and my other RPs are Isringhausen and Nathan. What should I do?
    ricky, shutup and paint your god damn house.

I'd counteroffer and offer up Lowell and Nathan for Gagne and a decent bat. Lowell will play every day and offer up power numbers. Gagne, however, is the best closer in the game.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Comment

You absolutely do it. Cabrera will be solid. Gagne is one of the top 5 Fantasy players. Gives you Ks, ERA, SVs.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
      -Barry Goldwater

Comment

i'd do it. you have someone to take lowell's place, and you'd take over the saves category, while giving you at least 1 K every time out, and a sub 1.00 ERA.
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Make that trade...NOW!
          *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

With that SN you know baseball well enough to decide on your own. It depends how your point system goes really. In my league the points for pitching are nothing compared to hitting so it actually wouldnt help me, but if you have equalized points then yes do it
            FML

Comment

Working...
            X