Really strange album cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really strange album cover

Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

She's a freak.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Who is she?

Comment

Tori Amos and did I mention she's a freak?

Comment

Call Tori a freak all ya want. She's a phenomenal songwriter and singer. Beautiful, strange, soft and somehow amazingly strong.

She's a freak, but I like 'er.
          "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
          -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

Y Kant Tori Read is scarier than that photo...
            I let my hair air dry thereby getting more hair pie
            I want to fire blanks in Tyra Banks
            I like shorn quim lasses in horn-rimmed glasses
            but Cindy Crawford ...offered
            I would keep a tidy room for Heidi Klum
            I'm immersed in Kirstie Alley's thirsty valley

I want a smelly slice of Kelly Price
            Plus get with the hairy scar of Teri Garr
            I would jizz early inside Liz Hurley
            Sigourney Weaver has a thrashing horny beaver
            Winona Ryder? Going inside her!
            I want to get on the whole width of Anna Nicole Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue@Feb 25 2004, 08:37 PM
              Call Tori a freak all ya want. She's a phenomenal songwriter and singer. Beautiful, strange, soft and somehow amazingly strong.

She's a freak, but I like 'er.
              I got to meet her at a concert at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta. She kept talking to people that weren't there. I don't know if she was just putting on a persona or if she was just freaky. She does have some good songs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Feb 25 2004, 09:08 PM
                I got to meet her at a concert at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta.

She does have some good songs
                Freakin Metro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Feb 25 2004, 09:10 PM-->
                  QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Feb 25 2004, 09:10 PM)

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Feb 25 2004, 09:08 PM-->
                  QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Feb 25 2004, 09:08 PM)

NB,

The headquarters of my company is in Atlanta. A few of my co-workers make regular trips there. They speak of a great outdoor concert event, that brings together many bands for a weekend of sheer fun. What's the name of the event, and when is it?
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I liked the VP and the Cotton Club. I saw the Lemonheads there, and before the show I'm sitting on my barstool sipping a soda (was under 21) and I feel someone grab my shoulders trying to pass behind me. I turn around and it's Evan Dando trying to get to the sound board. I just really liked the fact that is was in such a narrow space that you wound up being right next to the band while they played. They mostly got lesser known acts (I think I was given K's Choice tickets once). There was even a good Indian restaurant next door (and I don't like Indian food).

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 25 2004, 09:21 PM
                      NB,

The headquarters of my company is in Atlanta. A few of my co-workers make regular trips there. They speak of a great outdoor concert event, that brings together many bands for a weekend of sheer fun. What's the name of the event, and when is it?
                      Music Midtown. It's awesome. Great selection of music. Many different genres....

Link

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 25 2004, 09:21 PM
                        NB,

MUSIC MIDTOWN!!!

It's always Memorial Day weekend. They shut down Midtown Atlanta for 3 days of outdoor concerts. They have bands from every musical genre imaginable...jazz, rock, reggae, rap, indie, folk...

This year, it's April 30, May 1st, and May2nd. I'll be there m'self

They release all of the "who's coming" info on March 9th.

http://www.musicmidtown.com
                        "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
                        -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

Also the Roxy was alright for being in Buckhead. Used to go to shows there, then walk across the street to the IHOP for pancakes. The Tabernacle had just opened right after I left, so I've never seen a show there. :(

Comment

Working...
                          X