• Elvis Presley DEFEATS Stevie Wonder

Cast your vote!
    Elvis Presley
    0%
    Stevie Won
    0%

One of my favorites is going to lose to one of my most hated :angry:

Stevie Wonder is a genius.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Apr 23 2004, 01:56 AM
      One of my favorites is going to lose to one of my most hated :angry:

Stevie Wonder is a genius.
      I agree!!!

Here's to Stevie!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

How does an individual who wrote, composed, produced, arranged, and performed some of the most ingenius music in the 70's (not to mention 3 Grammy's for album of the year in a span of 5 years) trail, and potentially lose, to what was essentially a performer...not an arranger, producer, composer, writer, but a media pre-packaged performer of limited musical diversity?
        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Yes this is a travesty.
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Elvis Aaron Presley: the man who put a white face on a black sound and became "The King" . :o
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove@Apr 23 2004, 10:26 AM
              How does an individual who wrote, composed, produced, arranged, and performed some of the most ingenius music in the 70's (not to mention 3 Grammy's for album of the year in a span of 5 years) trail, and potentially lose, to what was essentially a performer...not an arranger, producer, composer, writer, but a media pre-packaged performer of limited musical diversity?
              Stevie is overrated.

He shouldn't have gotten this far.

Elvis is too for that matter but he does carry the moniker of 'The King'.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Working...
              X