Marquis v. Oswalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquis v. Oswalt

Cards got to Miller, hammered Redding, and now they get Oswalt.

Can Marquis continue the good starting pitching in that stupid ballpark?

Turd Ferguson predicted a sweep. Is he stupid?

The answer is "yes, but for other reasons." My prediction is the Birds win tonight, 4-3.

Thoughts, please.
    I'm always right.

I think it's going to be 7-6. Asto killer goes 4/5 with a dong. Rolen and Pujols have solid games too.

Marquis goes 6, lincoln 1, izzy 2
    Are you on the list?

Comment

With all the Edmonds talk, he can't do good. I am seeing an ofer.
      Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Apr 22 2004, 01:20 PM
        With all the Edmonds talk, he can't do good. I am seeing an ofer.
        wtf is that?

we're playing the astros fuckstick. all criticisms of JimE are in suspense until the conclusion of the series.
        Are you on the list?

Comment

Oswalt will do fine.

The Cards won't take the lead til the late part of the middle of the game.

Marquis...he's teh question for me. I am still gathering info on the guy. I really hope he does well. I know he can...I just hope he does.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

4 - 1 SINCE TURNABOUT THURSDAY - GO BIRDS. ANYBODY KNOW IF WOMACK IS BACK TONIGHT?
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

It won't be a home run fest like last night, but Marquis will throw a two hit one run game, and the Cards will chip away at Oswalt. Key stat will be the errors comitted by the redbirds defense (there won't be any). Cards win 3 - 1.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Apr 22 2004, 01:23 PM
                4 - 1 SINCE TURNABOUT THURSDAY - GO BIRDS. ANYBODY KNOW IF WOMACK IS BACK TONIGHT?
                no womack tonight.
                Are you on the list?

Comment

That sucks - he has been great.
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

I always like the Cards' chances when Joe Buck's not doing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Apr 22 2004, 02:22 PM

The Cards won't take the lead til the late part of the middle of the game.

I'm not very good with formal statistical analysis, so I gotta ask, is that somewhere like around the sixth or seventh inning and stuff?
                      Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Apr 22 2004, 02:21 PM-->
                        QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Apr 22 2004, 02:21 PM)

Originally posted by justwundrin+Apr 22 2004, 02:25 PM-->
                        QUOTE (justwundrin @ Apr 22 2004, 02:25 PM)

the late part of the middle of the game would be anything after the 1st out in the 7th inning, but before the 2nd out of the 8th inning.
                        Uh, I thought that's what it was. I think I remember Shannon explaining that. Just wanted to double check.

Do I have to explain everything to you guys? I thought this board was full of people who know baseball and ... you know.
                        Of course you don't have to explain everything to us. We know a lot of stuff. Most of it, as a matter of fact. Remind me, though...is it only the home team that gets to wear cowboy hats during the middle part of the last half of the game?
                        Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

Not cowboys hats...they wear cow bells.

Selig said the game needed more. And yes it is only the home team that gets that privilege.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

• Working...
                            X