• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Hadley

Fat Boy Speaks...
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Word has both Hull and Brendan Shanahan discussing privately, a reunion in St. Louis, next season, wearing The 'Note.
    That would be pretty cool. Go back to the old days where there are good personalities to make you forget about the losing.
    "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Would this guy survive in any other town?
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Apr 22 2004, 12:11 PM
        Word has both Hull and Brendan Shanahan discussing privately, a reunion in St. Louis, next season, wearing The 'Note.
        Buy your season tickets now, folks!

Comment

what a moron. there's no way he'll come back. the blues are cutting payroll big time.
          Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Apr 22 2004, 12:16 PM
            what a moron. there's no way he'll come back. the blues are cutting payroll big time.
            Hull MAY take a reduced salary to come back for one last season, after all he is not the Hull that scored 86 anymore. I could see him signing for 3.5 Mil to retire in the Note.

But so many other things would have to happen for him to return.

Comment

well hell....let's see what Adam Oates is doing, why not trade Jackman for Scott Stevens.....see if Phil Housley is doing anything, give Vince Riendeau a call

GREAT WAY TO AVOID ADMITTING YOU WERE WRONG YOU FAT FUCKING FUCK
              Are you on the list?

Comment

First of all...if people would stop starting threads and talking about this idiot he'd have to find work waiting tables someplace...

Secondly...why would Hull leave a team and two highly skilled playmakers on his line with a legitimate chance at a cup to come back here under any circumstances..

Comment

Originally posted by dwtlr@Apr 22 2004, 12:48 PM
                  First of all...if people would stop starting threads and talking about this idiot he'd have to find work waiting tables someplace...

Secondly...why would Hull leave a team and two highly skilled playmakers on his line with a legitimate chance at a cup to come back here under any circumstances..
                  actually, i'm not sure about that. Internet buzz doesn't amount to shit in this town. I don't know why KTRS thinks he's good.
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Its not just the internet, talk shows, tv, whatever... if people would stop talking about him and making him the story..the dumbing down of sports fans in this town might not be so pronounced..

Comment

Originally posted by dwtlr@Apr 22 2004, 12:57 PM
                      Its not just the internet, talk shows, tv, whatever... if people would stop talking about him and making him the story..the dumbing down of sports fans in this town might not be so pronounced..
                      chill out. I don't think it's any big thing to react to what is written about the game being played.
                      Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by dwtlr@Apr 22 2004, 12:48 PM

Kiss my ass...

Comment

If the Blues are interested in boosting the gate revenue, they'll do this....

did I just say that? Of course they are interested....imagine all those jersey's that'll come out of mothballs...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Apr 22 2004, 01:04 PM
                            If the Blues are interested in boosting the gate revenue, they'll do this....

did I just say that? Of course they are interested....imagine all those jersey's that'll come out of mothballs...
                            I wear my Hull Jersey everytime he comes to town.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBrained+Apr 22 2004, 02:06 PM-->
                              QUOTE (BlueBrained @ Apr 22 2004, 02:06 PM)
                              Working...
                              X