I LIKE Milwaukee...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LIKE Milwaukee...

...next year in the NL Central. As young and strong as they are getting, with their minor league depth, we could see a four team race next year. I think that is fantastic.

Here's to the future of baseball...four, four team divisions in each league, no wildcard and pennant races down to the last game
    Are you on the list?

Mil taking the division?

Prior should be healthy next year, and Mitre will have a season under his belt. I think we should still be able to hold them off.
    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Thought I read somewhere that they had one of the best minor league systems in the league...
      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Apr 22 2004, 09:53 AM
        Thought I read somewhere that they had one of the best minor league systems in the league...
        They have the best sausage races in the league.

Comment

They still won't have a pitching staff next year.
          I'm always right.

Comment

they have pitchers in AAA they could bring up...they'll be competitive.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 22 2004, 10:01 AM
              They still won't have a pitching staff next year.
              Sounds like the home team to me...........
              AKA reddevil
              AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Well, the two biggest reasons their farm system is so highly-regarded are Weekes and Fielder, and neither of them can throw. They do have some good arms, but I don't think you'll see much from them by next year.

Comment

The problem with Milwaukee is -

They compete in a very tough division - now unless Houston, the Cubs are the Cards make a sharp turn down - it will be very hard for them to get up. As we stand today - no team in the division is below 500. Very early but still impressive.
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Apr 22 2004, 11:00 AM-->
                    QUOTE (Dr.Gonzo @ Apr 22 2004, 11:00 AM)
                    Working...
                    X