X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry, Vietnam War Hero

Kerry records
    Dude. Can. Fly.

hey..has W released everything yet? no? why not? but he's going to right? Scott? why would the press secretary laugh at a question? hello?
    Are you on the list?

Comment

Sure he's a war hero, but I heard he used a profanity after being wiped out on the ski slopes. Plus, he looks French. And, his wife got rich from Ketchup money from her dead first husband.
      2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Who cares? I could care less about who releasing what. Talk about the issues. I hate when politics comes to this mindless nitpicking.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Apr 21 2004, 02:41 PM
          Sure he's a war hero, but I heard he used a profanity after being wiped out on the ski slopes. Plus, he looks French. And, his wife got rich from Ketchup money from her dead first husband.
          I don't care about any of that. That pink tie he always wears worries me a little though.
          Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Apr 21 2004, 02:41 PM
            Who cares? I could care less about who releasing what. Talk about the issues. I hate when politics comes to this mindless nitpicking.
            I was told that the GOP was making a big deal about him releasing all his records the other day. I'm not sure if this is complete set.

I agree, I don't care either, but I put them up there as an FYI.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Looking at the political posts the last few days, I think that Matt75 was high on something when he said the righty posters are more attacking than the lefties.
              "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/Request_For...ftboat_Duty.pdf

1. I request duty in Viet Nam. My billet preference is "Swift" boats with a second choice of Patrol Officer in a PBR Squadron.
                Meanwhile, GWB is getting his teeth cleaned in Alabama.
                2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Mindless nitpicking is all they've got.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom+Apr 21 2004, 02:44 PM-->
                    QUOTE (phantom @ Apr 21 2004, 02:44 PM)

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Apr 21 2004, 02:46 PM
                    http://www.johnkerry.com/about/Request_For...ftboat_Duty.pdf

1.  I request duty in Viet Nam.  My billet preference is "Swift" boats with a second choice of Patrol Officer in a PBR Squadron.
                    Meanwhile, GWB is getting his teeth cleaned in Alabama.
                    Case in point.

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Apr 21 2004, 02:43 PM-->
                      QUOTE (dvyyyyyy @ Apr 21 2004, 02:43 PM)

If I posted like the lefties do, I'd say something like:

Kerry just joined the Navy to get out of the draft. Then he got 3 purple hearts (not all of which were legit) so he could go back home in 6 months. If Kerry was so interested in getting into the action (which the swift boat request is supposed to show), then I would think he wouldn't beg for a Purple Heart because of a minor arm wound.

But I don't post like them, so I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by dooz@Apr 21 2004, 02:48 PM
                        The big deal was not so much about his records, as it was Kerry once again saying he was going to do something and then not doing it.

On Meet the Press Kerry said he would release all records to any reporter who stops by. A reporter stopped by and was told Kerry wasn't releasing any more records. So the GOP called on him to stay true to his word, and to avoid looking like the flip-flopper that he is, he has released most of them.
                        It's interesting how much the Dems whined about GWB not releasing his records when Kerry hadn't released his.

Comment

Who's got nothing but mindless nitpicking? the GOP is complaining that Kerry has not released his records as Kerry is in the process of releasing his records. Meanwhile, Bush said he would release his records, but he didn't really release them - he just let reporters LOOK at SOME of them - without being allowed to make copies. Freaking hypocrites.

http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4122
                          RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie Statement on Sen. John Kerry's Military Records

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

202-863-8614

Washington, DC-"John Kerry told Tim Russert on "Meet the Press" Sunday that he had released all his military records.

He hadn't.

Jeanne Shaheen on Fox and CNN said Senator Kerry's military records were posted on his campaign website.

They weren't.

Senator Kerry served from 1966 to 1978. If he did not intend to release all his officer evaluations, records of attendance including reserve duty attendance, medical records and all other military records held by him or the government, he should not have pledged to do so. He and his campaign should stop the word games and keep the pledge he made on national television."
                          http://www.gop.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=4121
                          John Kerry’s pattern of caveats, qualifications, disclaimers, policy reversals and vacillation are not the qualities voters are looking for in times of change that demand steady leadership.

The Boston Globe reports today that when a reporter went to Kerry’s headquarters yesterday to follow up on the pledge Kerry had made on “Meet the Press” Sunday that he would make all his military records available, “the campaign staff declined” and said “the only records available would be those already released to this newspaper.”

The campaign is withholding formal evaluations from superior officers and other documents they have yet to release.

Guess it depends on what your definition of the word “all” is.

When President Bush committed to release all his military records on the same program, he kept his word. John Kerry should do the same.

Voters aren’t stupid, and he shouldn’t treat us as if we are.

Comment

• Working...
                            X