It's 4:08 a.m.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 4:08 a.m.

C'mon, people. Surely somebody else is working nights, or an insomniac, or something. Am so, so bored...

I'm here brother.

12-8 for me.

Nothing goes on at this time but I have to be here to set everything up for daylight shift.

I tried to read that gay marriage thread but it's boring. I don't condone being gay but as long as thye stay away from my kids and don't throw it up in my face, I guess I'm cool with it. Let 'em marry. It's up to me to teach my kids what I want them to learn.

Hell, more marriage licenses sold means more money in the coffers.

Comment

Hey kah.

It's 5:47 p.m. here. I'm still at work, but not for long. How are things at the 7-11? (kidding)

Here's a topic: who of the Cards' Annual Castoff and Retread Collection and Prayer Project do you think has the best chance of contributing?

I vote for Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Feb 25 2004, 06:16 AM
        Hey kah.

It's 5:47 p.m. here. I'm still at work, but not for long. How are things at the 7-11? (kidding)

Here's a topic: who of the Cards' Annual Castoff and Retread Collection and Prayer Project do you think has the best chance of contributing?

I vote for Quinn.
        Ray Lankford.

Based on nothing in particular, other than the fact that he was my favorite player on some bad teams during the Torre years.

Comment

Or based on the fact that it may not be all that hard to be a bench player on THIS year's team.

Comment

Working...
          X