Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungo Phrases that make you CRAZZZY

There ya go jack;

I hate it when he talks about ways hitters can improve. He was a Relief Pictcher, what the fuck did he know about Hitting!?!?

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

It isn't phrases. He can't string enough words together to form a phrase.

This Hungo award thing has to stop. Now.

Why anyone would hire an incoherent illiterate with no sense of humor or diction to broadcast anything is amazing.

And they keep doing it over and over.
    I'm always right.

Comment

"I cant get into it, but......well I cant say it."

Name dropping, the constant reminder that he is friends with so and so and that he knows inside info, yet cant talk about it. Yet he brings it up.

I just hate Al.

Good point about hitting tips. He was once asked if he would want to coach or manage. He said no to managing, and no to pitching coach. The only thing he wanted to do was be a hitting coach. He was serious. Absolute fucking joke.

Its like a punter saying he wants to be a fucking QB coach.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

His name dropping makes me want to vomit.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Count the number of times he says "well" in one "broadcast."
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

"so at lunch the other day Bill Dewit said something very interesting about the cubs, gaints and a three way, but i can't tell you about it now"

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I need to find a new phrase from Al tonite....

As Mike Shannon would say: "Keep your eyes peeled to hear what he says."

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

He will say something he thinks is funny, chuckles, danny LOL's, and then Al says...."But....." long pause.

Count the times he says "But".

Maybe he sees a ballplayers ass and says "Butt"......Either way, its annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 21 2004, 12:11 PM
                  Count the number of times he says "well" in one "broadcast."
                  At least he pronounces it correctly. Then again, it's only one syllable.

I do not think there is anyone, anywhere, who is worse at his/her job than Hrabosky is at his.
                  I'm always right.

Comment

Generally, anything involving the English language, though at times, I'm not sure what the fuck that dumbass is saying.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 21 2004, 01:15 PM
                      I do not think there is anyone, anywhere, who is worse at his/her job than Hrabosky is at his.
                      To be fair, I dont do shit all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Apr 21 2004, 12:23 PM-->
                        QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Apr 21 2004, 12:23 PM)

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 21 2004, 12:15 PM
                        WRONG!!!!

Kaiser, try listening to Ron Santo for a few broadcasts. He makes Harry Caray sound intelligible!
                        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

SG: I've heard Santo. He is awful.

He is not as bad as Hrabosky.

Look, I've waited patiently for this guy to be fired, but they just keep hiring him. It is a total mystery to me.

And KMOX has that damn delay which makes listening on the radio and watching on TV an unacceptable solution.

At least the game is on ESPN tonight.
                          I'm always right.

Comment

Hrabosky is why God invented the mute button.

Comment

• Working...
                              X