New 'Star Wars' DVDs to preview new Darth suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 'Star Wars' DVDs to preview new Darth suit

GLIMPSE OF THE DARK SIDE: Lucasfilm announcing on Monday that it will give fans a sneak peek of the new Darth Vader costume from 2005's Star Wars: Episode III prequel on the upcoming DVD collection of the original trilogy, due out on Sept. 21. The DVDs will also include behind-the-scenes footage of Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi in a climactic lightsaber duel.

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Originally posted by 007@Apr 20 2004, 11:44 PM
    GLIMPSE OF THE DARK SIDE: Lucasfilm announcing on Monday that it will give fans a sneak peek of the new Darth Vader costume from 2005's Star Wars: Episode III prequel on the upcoming DVD collection of the original trilogy, due out on Sept. 21. The DVDs will also include behind-the-scenes footage of Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi in a climactic lightsaber duel.
    Jesus H.... I bet Lucas releases a different box set of this shit every year with minor edits and adjustments like all the VHS copies.

LUCAS, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR HELP ON THE MOVIE MISHIMA: A LIFE IN FOUR CHAPTERS, YOU'D BE DEAD TO ME!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

sweet!
      Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Wang. Can you get this??????

Comment

Are these the "Special Edition" versions of the "originals" or the actual original versions?
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

This is what I want you to get, Wang. This is the good shit I asked you about.

Winston - The original versions, but with improved special effects and shit.

This time, Greedo doesn't shoot first (thankfully).

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 21 2004, 09:35 AM
              This is what I want you to get, Wang. This is the good shit I asked you about.

Winston - The original versions, but with improved special effects and shit.

This time, Greedo doesn't shoot first (thankfully).
              Fuckin Greedo. What a dumbshit.

Comment

The Special Editions that came out in the late 1990s aren't as cool as the "real" originals.
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
                X