Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheryl Crow to perform on airline flight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sheryl Crow to perform on airline flight

    I wouldn't mind a personal performance from Sheryl <_<





    Crow to Perform on Airline Flight
    Tue Apr 20, 1:07 PM ET Add Entertainment - AP to My Yahoo!


    By NEKESA MUMBI MOODY, AP Music Writer

    NEW YORK - Sheryl Crow (news) has performed across the country — but never during one show.





    On May 4, Crow is to perform on board a United Airlines flight marking the launch of United's partnership with Sony's new Connect Online Music Service.


    "I like to think of it as taking in-flight entertainment to all new heights," Dave Keenan, vice president of UAL Loyalty Services, quipped to The Associated Press.


    Sony Connect plans to have more than a half-million songs available for download for 99 cents; albums will cost $9.95. With United's "Music for Miles" program, frequent flier customers will be able to earn miles when purchasing downloads, as well as buy music with miles. Both sites will launch later this spring, Keenan said.


    Crow, a select group of fans and invited guests will fly from Chicago to Los Angeles. Crow is slated to perform for 40 minutes with a guitar player for an acoustic set.


    After landing, Crow will perform again at a party that will also celebrate the launch of a new Sony digital Walkman.


    ___
    Make America Great For Once.

  • #2
    That's kinda...different.

    Comment


    • #3
      Synergy, baby!
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

      Comment


      • #4
        Sheryl Crow is above average in many ways---you can argue for or against her looks, her singing, her musicianship, her songwriting, her politics,----hard to argue against her business instincts.
        v


        Comment


        • #5
          Did I ever tell everyone here about how Sheryl wants me?
          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

          Comment


          • #6
            I guess the RIAA is right. I mean if she can only get gigs on airlines flights ...

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought they didn't' allow weapons of ASS destruction on airplanes?

              Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

              * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kjoe@Apr 21 2004, 12:59 AM
                Sheryl Crow is above average in many ways---you can argue for or against her looks, her singing, her musicianship, her songwriting, her politics,----hard to argue against her business instincts.
                You don't think her label was behind this?
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pgrote@Apr 21 2004, 08:23 AM
                  I guess the RIAA is right. I mean if she can only get gigs on airlines flights ...
                  What is the RIAA?

                  The only thing I know about this woman is she is with Lance Armstrong right now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WinstonSmith+Apr 21 2004, 08:25 AM-->
                    QUOTE (WinstonSmith @ Apr 21 2004, 08:25 AM)

                  • #11






                    I'd hit it.
                    OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

                    \'user

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by no1cardfan@Apr 21 2004, 03:18 PM






                      I'd hit it.

                      Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

                      * Payment processing. It will be official soon.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by steveInebriated@Apr 21 2004, 03:22 PM
                        OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

                        \'user

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          I'd have sex with her, despite the fact that she's more than twice my age.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 21 2004, 03:32 PM
                            I'd have sex with her, despite the fact that she's more than twice my age.
                            You're 17...You'd have sex with anything that moves.
                            OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

                            \'user

                            Comment

                            • Working...
                              X