What the hell? No new episodes of 24 until,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell? No new episodes of 24 until,

I love this show. But this shit really pisses me off. As complex as this show is why would you take a month break between new episodes. Probably so Fox can give us their latest reality show incarnation which revolves around a midget who is getting a recording contract after he fools his family into thinking he's marrying a fat guy who really turns out to be a woman. Fucking assholes, just show the damn program.
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Doesn't surprise me....

I'm gonna watch tonite episode in a few minutes....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Gah! I said the same thing when I saw the previews for the next episode...

MARCH 30th??

All the more reason to hate American Idol.
      "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
      -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

Why do networks do that here? I mean Friends will have been on like a year it seems by the time the final episode is shown. Mind you that is still better than having to wait for things. The new series of Friends and 24 has only just started for my poor old family stuck in Blighty.

Comment

Working...
        X