Porter up, Simo down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter up, Simo down

But I bet Anderson still starts tonight.

Originally posted by BW23@Apr 20 2004, 02:13 PM
    But I bet Anderson still starts tonight.
    Its aboot friggin time that he got sent down....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Well, halle-freakin-lujah. Both for Porter coming up, and Simo going down. Should have happened last week.

Is he going to rot on the bench like Luna though? You're right, I bet Anderson does start.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Apr 20 2004, 02:17 PM
        Well, halle-freakin-lujah. Both for Porter coming up, and Simo going down. Should have happened last week.

Is he going to rot on the bench like Luna though? You're right, I bet Anderson does start.
        I think Taguchi gets the start tonite.....Anderson screwed up a fly ball on Sunday and should sit....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

20 bucks says that the Simo-man is bitter about being sent down and says something like "I have won over 20 games for this ballclub over the last two years. I deserve better than this"
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 20 2004, 02:19 PM
            20 bucks says that the Simo-man is bitter about being sent down and says something like "I have won over 20 games for this ballclub over the last two years. I deserve better than this"
            are you actually willing to bet?
            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

How are you going to spin that into Tony's fault?
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Apr 20 2004, 01:24 PM-->
                QUOTE (Cubs4ever @ Apr 20 2004, 01:24 PM)

Simon has a major league salary, he'll be fine...and what's more, he'll be back.
                Are you on the list?

Comment

What kinda crap is this? How are we supposed to get along with ELEVEN pitchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 20 2004, 01:30 PM
                    I liked it better when we had 12 pitchers and zero left fielders.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 20 2004, 01:30 PM
                      Cody McKay

Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 20 2004, 01:24 PM
                        How are you going to spin that into Tony's fault?
                        How about...

the Simo-man, since the first half of 2002, has not been a major league pitcher. His ERA since then has hovered around 6, and he is an AAAA pitcher at best, and shouldnt even be on the team.

But Tony likes him, so he is.
                        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Razzy's got a good thing going. Whatever isn't Bush's fault, which isn't much, is Tony's fault.

And if something slipped between the cracks, it's the fuckin' Baptists.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Cleveland@Apr 20 2004, 01:33 PM
                            Razzy's got a good thing going. Whatever isn't Bush's fault, which isn't much, is Tony's fault.

And if something slipped between the cracks, it's the fuckin' Baptists.
                            Actually, I blamed you this morning when some idiot pulled out in front of me on the way to work.

I blame Winston for most everything else.

Comment

• Working...
                              X