• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 Years Ago Today -- Reagan Shot

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...032902595.html
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Wow. It doesn't seem that long ago. I'd been in Dallas chasing SMU girls and was stopped for the night in Hot Springs (headed back to Chicago) to watch the the North Carolina/Indiana NCAA championship game - James Worthy, Sam Perkins, Isaah Thomas et al. They almost postponed it.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Damn, 25 years ago.

I was in first grade when that happened. It was during music class when they broadcast the news report over the intercom. Very creepy.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

5th grade.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

That is about the same time Buckwheat was shot.....
          TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

3rd grade for me. Mrs Dixon's class.
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott
            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

The article has the video of the shooting.
              "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Reagan was shot?
                Is that why they had that funeral that lasted 2 weeks for him?
                *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

5th grade. someone told our teacher and she did not believe him. Turned on a radio Mighty Mox, and it was confirmed.

i feel real old now [we don't have a frowning smilie!!!]

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke
                    5th grade. someone told our teacher and she did not believe him. Turned on a radio Mighty Mox, and it was confirmed.

i feel real old now [we don't have a frowning smilie!!!]
                    You are really old...but in dog years, I'm dead. (I was getting ready to move from KC back to St. Chuck then.)

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                    Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                    Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

4th grade for me....doesnt seem that long ago at all.

Comment

Waiting at an airport in Lawton, Oklahoma.
                        Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I was only 1 and half.

John Hinckley was a product of CIA MK Ultra mind control projects.

Reagan was a zero President. Every president since 1860 before him had died before they left office. Reagan supposedly ended this streak, although there have been reports that Reagan died during office and was implanted with a cybernetic brain and or a body double while also using pre recorded speeches made before his death. But that is another story.

Reagan's shooting caused the 25th amedmnet to be added which makes a succession of power clear. In the days after Reagan was shot it was up in the air who actually was in charge.

Similar to the RFK shooting a lone nut made an attempt at the President that was botched while another hidden assasin actually was supposed to deliver the kill shot. News reports just after the shooting reported that one shot came from the overhang above the limo where a secret service or a secret service imposter was stationed. This person actually fired the shot that injured Reagan.

Hinckley also had a double, reminiscent of Oswald, named Edward Rishardson. Rishardson mailed the same letters to Jodie Foster and followed Hinckley's circuituous route throughout the US prior to the shooting. Richardson was arrested in the port authority in NY with a .32 caliber handgun on him after threatening both reagan and Foster in public. It is obvious that the CIA had an active backup to Hinckley in case anything happened to him.

George Bush's son Neil had dinner plans with Hinckley's brother Scott, the night before the shooting. After the shooting, Neil claimed he never knew Scott prior to that night. This is patently false. The Bush's and Hinkley's had long history together as Texas oil honchos. George Bush financed Hinkley's father oil company and both Scott and his father contributed and worked on the campaigns of various Bush family members. The two families were social friends attending aprties and gatherings with each other for decades prior to the shooting. And Just like George Bush, John Hinckley Sr had ties to the intelligence communitty and his company was used as a front to smuggle guns and drugs, while funneling money to anti castro cubans just as Bush's company was. John Hinckley Jr would have been a perfect candidate to become mixed up in the intelligence game and later to become a manchurian candidate.

It seems hard to believe now but at the time in the early 80s Ronald reagan was a maverick. The majority of his campaign was fixated on the idea that he was a complete outsider from DC and the US power structure. He repeatedly chided Carter for his connectiosn with the Tri Laterals and Industrial Banking cabal. These were serious campaign issues that put Reagan into office. Now all anyone recalls is the Iran hostage situation, which at the time had little bearing in the minds of the voters in comparison to Carter's allegiances to the Rockefeller family and the CFR/Tri Lateral cabal. Reagan was a dangerous outsider who could expose the true machinations and schemes of the NWO. They still managed fill his cabinet with insiders, but Reagan was still a threat. Who better to install as President than CIA super agent VP George Bush? A man who had worked for the insiders and was an insider since birth, to his Skull and Bones membership, and 3 decades worth of work in the CIA.

While the assasination did not come off as planned. Reagan was a changed man. His policies turned a complete 180. Now he is recognized as a stalwart embodiment of conservatism and originator of the foreign policies Bush II is following now. Had Reagan not been shot his legacy would have been completely different and the control of the US by Insider/NWO/Illuminati cabal may have been wrested away.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thetorch
                              there have been reports that Reagan died during office and was implanted with a cybernetic brain and or a body double while also using pre recorded speeches made before his death.

Comment

Working...
                              X