Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge Survivor Challenge

It just seemed to disappear. I was enjoying that. :angry:
    Official Lounge Sponsor of lasvegasreb and his shoes.

bad challenge led to the end of it--for now
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Crackey-

I think it imploded after Stroker/Sparrow bitched at each other about why the challenge was so lame..then, everyone chimed in...and in the words of Sluey, it became apparent that the challenge was gayer than...Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards playing beach volleyball..or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy@Apr 20 2004, 02:31 AM
        bad challenge led to the end of it--for now
        Did it involve nudidity or a murder for hire scheme? I liked seeing the folks get all riled up about it. And there isn't much funnier than a group called the Asscake Tribe. It needs a revival.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 20 2004, 02:32 AM
          Crackey-

I think it imploded after Stroker/Sparrow bitched at each other about why the challenge was so lame..then, everyone chimed in...and in the words of Sluey, it became apparent that the challenge was gayer than...Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards playing beach volleyball..or something like that...
          Liberace gay?

Comment

Actually the 2 asscakes running the show could not agree on the rules for the challenge and started blaming one another...plus, you had to be a MENSA member to figure out what the fuck you were supposed to do..

Well..it didnt help that Stroker was banned for a day, either..

Comment

I knew stroker would have something to do with it. He fucks up everything. Glad he's back though. Can we still say fuck on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Crackless McCracken@Apr 20 2004, 01:39 AM
                I knew stroker would have something to do with it. He fucks up everything. Glad he's back though. Can we still say fuck on here?
                That's a great fuckin' question...I am not sure..but, as I have said before...

Life's like a dick..when it gets hard...fuck it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crackless McCracken+Apr 20 2004, 01:35 AM-->
                  QUOTE (Crackless McCracken @ Apr 20 2004, 01:35 AM)

Originally posted by Crackless McCracken@Apr 20 2004, 02:39 AM
                  I knew stroker would have something to do with it. He fucks up everything.
                  that's out of line...
                  . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                  -mike
                  mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Apr 20 2004, 05:24 AM-->
                    QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Apr 20 2004, 05:24 AM)
                    Originally posted by Crackless [email protected] 20 2004, 01:35 AM

When do I get my prize?
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Game on!

Its back on. Last one to post in this thread wins immunity for its tribe.
                      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Apr 20 2004, 10:36 AM
                        Game on!

Its back on. Last one to post in this thread wins immunity for its tribe.
                        We've been through this, and I win.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

What a stupid challenge.
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

• Working...
                            X