Sylvester Stallone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvester Stallone

They just interviewed him during the Lakers game on TNT...my gosh, he doesn't even look human. Actually, he looks like his face melted one hot afternoon and then once it had melted a little and his skin deformed and nose bent, he was frozen in this melted state. And what is the deal with the gigantic red rash he has all over his neck and chest?

Did anyone else see this?

Did he flip his hat backwards and arm wrestle anyone?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Apr 19 2004, 11:31 PM
      Did he flip his hat backwards and arm wrestle anyone?
      Would it be against forum rules to start a thread about which celebrities you would pay to see publicly executed? Seriously?
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike
      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 19 2004, 10:38 PM-->
        QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 19 2004, 10:38 PM)

Barbara Streisand

Comment

my parents were both shocked at how he looked, esp since they're about the same age or slightly younger. but if SS is using any treatments like botox, he seriously needs his money back.

Comment

• Working...
            X