Skoal Freaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoal Freaks

I got hooked on dipping in college, and haven't ever quit.

Just curious as to how many of you dip.
    Yes, I dip and I love it
    0%
    No, R.J. Reynolds has me by the balls
    0%
    No, that stuff is na
    0%
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Occasionally, but dont tell my girlfriend.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Use to, but not anymore.. Now I am a Ligget man.
      Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

sick fuckers
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike
        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Apr 19 2004, 10:27 PM
          sick fuckers
          I'm not sure if that was the pot or the kettle that just wandered in...
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I used to dip Copenhagen...quit and moved to the sweet leaf.

Levi Garrett...that's my chew now...wife just doesnt understand.

Plus..I have been trying to quit smoking...but, Mild Seven Lights are so damn good...

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 19 2004, 10:29 PM
              I used to dip Copenhagen...quit and moved to the sweet leaf.

Levi Garrett...that's my chew now...wife just doesnt understand.

Plus..I have been trying to quit smoking...but, Mild Seven Lights are so damn good...
              Wangster,

Very nice. You can't go wrong with Levi. Man, you spit motor oil with that stuff though. Leaf spit kicks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Soocrates@Apr 19 2004, 09:21 PM
                Now I am a Ligget man.

huh???
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Skoal, and all of that other SHIT is GROSS.

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW+Apr 19 2004, 09:30 PM-->
                    QUOTE (_STLfan_in_DFW @ Apr 19 2004, 09:30 PM)

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 19 2004, 10:32 PM
                    I said that at 17 too. Wait until you go to college.

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 19 2004, 10:32 PM
                      stay away from it dude. I've seen too many people my age whose gums look absolutely horrendous. Stick with fine beer and spirits instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone+Apr 19 2004, 09:35 PM-->
                        QUOTE (Fishbone @ Apr 19 2004, 09:35 PM)

Originally posted by Indu WangZi+Apr 19 2004, 10:37 PM-->
                        QUOTE (Indu WangZi @ Apr 19 2004, 10:37 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2004, 09:35 PM

I stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

• Working...
                          X