Dev - Getting Mostly Praise at PB for Blues Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev - Getting Mostly Praise at PB for Blues Piece

Sorry if this was posted on Sunday. If it was, feel free to lock. I found it quite interesting and funny though. Nice job Dev.. Thanks to JD for starting it. DC, grote, SLU, and a few others.. Nicely said too..

Here's the link for all who haven't read it..

PB thread on Dev's article

PS i hope this makes sense to you all... in DWF
    Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

It's DFW you wanker...

I thought it was good as well...and props to JD for the pub...

Some jackass at the PB tried to critique it and shoot it down...don't remember the name, but obviously a tool...

Thank's for bringing Dev's article to the forefront again, Aristotle...I mean Soocrates (sorry, I'm bad with names ).
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Meanwhile, at Blues Talk, dev is called a moron and a "Pleau-basher."

Fuckin' morons. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW@Apr 19 2004, 08:47 PM
        It's DFW you wanker...

I thought it was good as well...and props to JD for the pub...

Some jackass at the PB tried to critique it and shoot it down...don't remember the name, but obviously a tool...

Thank's for bringing Dev's article to the forefront again, Aristotle...I mean Soocrates (sorry, I'm bad with names ).
        Sorry guy.. Wanted to get it up before I left tonight so I was in a hurry.. Would be grateful for a Tom Laundry forgiveness??? Peace. Wait, am I spelling Laundry right? Probably not.. Just razzing...

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Apr 19 2004, 08:48 PM
          Meanwhile, at Blues Talk, dev is called a moron and a "Pleau-basher."

Fuckin' morons. :rolleyes:
          They must be. I never go there, but if they think that... Do they drink kool aid over there all the time too?

\'user \'user

Comment

Originally posted by Soocrates+Apr 19 2004, 09:53 PM-->
            QUOTE (Soocrates @ Apr 19 2004, 09:53 PM)

Originally posted by Soocrates+Apr 19 2004, 09:52 PM-->
            QUOTE (Soocrates @ Apr 19 2004, 09:52 PM)

I can't believe how much attention this thing has gotten. It wasn't even something I published (at least not originally); it was just a post on a message board that anyone could have made.

I think Bernie's commentary today was very good.

GloveSave: Well, at this point, I probably am a Pleau basher. It wasn't always this way though. I supported him for a long time. Even though I disagreed with the Tkachuk trade, I got on board when it was made because for the first time, Pleau showed a willingness to be a bit ballsy.

But Pleau gradually pushed me away with his non-moves for journeymen after that and then completely pushed me off the edge with his deadline shenanigans in 2003, beginning by publicly announcing that Bryce freakin' Salvador was an "untouchable," following that up by "solving" the goaltending woes of 2003 by acquiring the league's worst goalie that season, then trading a talented young defenseman for an injured floater who filled no need, all the while altogether ignoring the need for another quality defenseman. That series events convinced me, unequivocally, that it was time for Pleau to go.

Comment

Dev great job, spot on. Boy did Bernie get a bit tetchy.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

• Working...
                X