Clear All

• Fireworks to be launched at Coors

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=fanb...nball&type=lgns

OMG!!!!!!

You're turning into 007!
    OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

I was at the Cards game on Saturday. I noticed that no fireworks were set off for any of the Cards homers or after the game concluded. Does anyone know why?

Thanks
      "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Far, I work in the building across from Busch - we were told no fireworks this year because of all the construction materials and equipment that's over there now. Maybe they're afraid of an accident or something.

Comment

I was getting all excited b/c I thought they were going to fire fireworks at Pete Coors.
          From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Originally posted by mdm@Apr 19 2004, 04:08 PM
            Far, I work in the building across from Busch - we were told no fireworks this year because of all the construction materials and equipment that's over there now. Maybe they're afraid of an accident or something.
            That sounds reasonable. Thanks for the info.
            "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Fassero is a familiar name to fantasy owners, but just because he has a starting gig again is not reason enough to consider picking him up.
              So, according to this, maybe I should NOT drop Beckett and pick Fassero up?

I swear. I will be SO mad if Fassero does better than Josh or Roy or someone.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Fassero actually pitched better for Tony IN the rotation. TLR's biggest mistake was putting him back in the bullpen.

He still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Apr 19 2004, 04:02 PM
                  I was at the Cards game on Saturday. I noticed that no fireworks were set off for any of the Cards homers or after the game concluded. Does anyone know why?

Thanks
                  Something about that they resemble WMD's too much and may be mistaken for such..

Sorry couldn't resist.. The poster below you is correct. Has to do with the contruction of new stadium..
                  Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

yeah fassero is funny, but i think the personal animosity towards the guy is ridiculous.....

yes, he was horrible in the pen, but when the wheels were coming off the bus last year he went to the skipper and said 'give me the ball'

I respect that kind of gumption.
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52+Apr 19 2004, 06:38 PM-->
                      QUOTE (FAR52 @ Apr 19 2004, 06:38 PM)
                      Working...
                      X