Ot
    0%
    OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

If other, please specify.

\'user

Comment

I voted Tony's but Jack's are not bad.. On a budget here.. Only get em when I can get 3 or 4 for like $9-$10..
      Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

No Tombstone?
        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Damn. I knew I'd forget some. But you should vote tostino.

\'user

Comment

Are you crazy? Totino?! It's not even regular pepperoni! It's processed more than anoy other. It tastes different, but we're talking frozen pizza here. Not frozen something different.

Jack's thin crust is actually a good pizza. Red Baron is not bad also, although none of them taste ANYTHING like the cheese or dough of a freshly cooked pizza. The rising crust thing is like eating dough -- no thanks.

I think this competition will separate the men from the boys in pizza eating. If you think Totino's is number one, well, sorry, boy.
            The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Totino's pizza is usually the best buck you can spend on a meal.... Though I've gotten more than tired of them....

"
              Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Tombstone - it's the best cold too.
                2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Apr 19 2004, 03:55 PM
                  Are you crazy? Tostino?! It's not even regular pepperoni! It's processed more than anoy other. It tastes different, but we're talking frozen pizza here. Not frozen something different.

Jack's thin crust is actually a good pizza. Red Baron is not bad also, although none of them taste ANYTHING like the cheese or dough of a freshly cooked pizza. The rising crust thing is like eating dough -- no thanks.

I think this competition will separate the men from the boys in pizza eating. If you think Tostino's is number one, well, sorry, boy.
                  Dude, Tostino's is cheap, and the cheese doesn't taste like shit. I rarely get Tostino's peperroni anyway. It has good sausage.

\'user

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit@Apr 19 2004, 03:57 PM
                    Totino's pizza is usually the best buck you can spend on a meal.... Though I've gotten more than tired of them....
                    Yep. I've lived off of Totino's, Ramen Noodles and 2 day old Krispy Kremes. For a special treat, I'd run down to Krystal's for a few burgers and some chili cheese waffle fries.

College was great.

Comment

Originally posted by no1cardfan@Apr 19 2004, 03:58 PM
                      Dude, Tostino's is cheap, and the cheese doesn't taste like shit.
                      What an endorsement. If you really think that cheese doesn't taste like shit, you haven't had REALLY GOOD pizza.

Sorry, but true..
                      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

I meant compared to other frozen pizzas...

\'user

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb+Apr 19 2004, 03:59 PM-->
                          QUOTE (lasvegasreb @ Apr 19 2004, 03:59 PM)

Originally posted by no1cardfan@Apr 19 2004, 04:01 PM
                          I meant compared to other frozen pizzas...
                          Well, I agree. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass or anything -- every person is entitled to their opinion.

Asking what frozen pizza is the best is sorta like going to an ugly school looking for date.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Apr 19 2004, 04:04 PM

Asking what frozen pizza is the best is sorta like going to an ugly school looking for date.
                            Hey!

That's how I met my wife, jerk.

Comment

• Working...
                              X