• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all Tenet's fault

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/18/...book/index.html

Hey! Bump!

There's some good stuff here!

Comment

The cover of Woodward's book looks like one of those mirror wall hangings from the 70's.

Who's that on the left? Bob Novak? And the right? Sorry - I can't identify neocons by sight (only by smell )

Also, why is COndi the only one with her hand showing? Is it intentionally to make her look like she has dangerous claws?
      2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Apr 19 2004, 03:20 PM
        The cover of Woodward's book looks like one of those mirror wall hangings from the 70's.

Who's that on the left? Bob Novak? And the right? Sorry - I can't identify neocons by sight (only by smell )

Also, why is COndi the only one with her hand showing? Is it intentionally to make her look like she has dangerous claws?
        Trig, I thought the cover of the book was pretty cool.

Sorry Reg, I don't have any substantive comments. But I do have a serious question though.

I've noticed that many posters will respond to an article or a post with a simple "nm". What the hell does that mean?
        "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

My reaction to the article is to wonder why Tenet still has his job. If the article is true, Bush should have cut him loose.

Far, I believe "nm" means "no message"
          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

My reaction to the article is to wonder why Tenet still has his job. If the article is true, Bush should have cut him loose.
            Me too, and all the more so since all he's done since then is backtrack.

But I suspect Bush determined, a la LBJ, it was better to have him inside the tent, pissing outside.

Comment

Working...
            X