Banner Changed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Changed??

I just noticed the St. Louis SPORTS LOUNGE FORUMS banner changed..became much bigger...cool.

Also..can you get a different script that the dot matrix font used on the banner?? How about Garmond? Helevectia?

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 18 2004, 11:46 PM
    I just noticed the St. Louis SPORTS LOUNGE FORUMS banner changed..became much bigger...cool.

Also..can you get a different script that the dot matrix font used on the banner?? How about Garmond? Helevectia?
    I'm just foolin' around with it.

I'd like to have it be randomized with world-rocking user quotes, but that'll come with a hack later...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

How about this, Wang?

EDIT: Look up, see blue!

I aim to please.

Comment

Thing of beauty, mate..

I like the random quote generator idea...that would be cool...

Comment

Stevie-

You sexy, SOB..I see you went and changed it...

Nice...I got a Garmond fetish...just can get enough of that sexy, little font..

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Apr 19 2004, 12:07 AM
            Stevie-

You sexy, SOB..I see you went and changed it...

Nice...I got a Garmond fetish...just can get enough of that sexy, little font..
            Keep it in your pants, turbo!

Comment

I'm working on Java chat integration now, too...

Comment

The Font Police.
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

hey steve -

what size are you using for that font? also did u turn off the anti-aliasing ?

I am assuming u are using Mini 7 or Tencity font.

han solo

Comment

you guys are talking about fonts?

ghey.
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Apr 19 2004, 08:06 AM
                      you guys are talking about fonts?

ghey.
                      They're Techno Metros.

Comment

Aimee Bender, a wonderful author who I'd recommend, especially Girl in a Flammable Skirt, did little vignettes on various fonts. It's here and it's good

...I have a file called “Fonts,” where I make up different stories about fonts in the different fonts. They’re like Helvetica, who is this fully realized person in my mind. Helvetica and her vinyl boots.
                        No garmond, though, Wanger..why don't you write it?
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

It looked great at home... and it looks like shit on the computer at my office....

Damn.

The spacing is all f'd up. Damn auto-stretching tables!

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Apr 19 2004, 08:38 AM
                            It looked great at home... and it looks like shit on the computer at my office....

Damn.

its not the auto spacing of the table.

It is 400 by 52.

The problem is your choice of fonts.

I have mini 7 or tencity if you want them.

To use either one of them -

you have to turn off anti-aliasing in the imaging program (photoshop etc).

And you have to increase sizes to the power of 2. For example for Mini 7 - your font size can be either 7, 14, 21, etc.

Same for Tencity (10, 20, 30 etc).

If u want these pixel fonts, let me know and I'll be happy to send u a copy.

han solo

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Apr 19 2004, 08:38 AM

Damn.

Are you using a MAC at home? Graphics always look 10x better on a MAC.

Comment

Working...
                              X